Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

new admins and people who abuse admin.

Mentor system? Required to read motd/admin rules? Have a system to "teach" them how to be a decent admin? All obsolete. Why? Any admin can do this, and still be unfaithful. It wont change their mind about abusing or taking advantage of their powers. Power hungry? Maybe so.

"This guy could be a problem"... What you mean by that? Prejudging someone when they buy admin? So if they look bad, sound bad, or you have a gut feeling about them negatively, your gonna talk to them? Or am I reading this the wrong way?

EGO? Heard that place sucks. HG all day =)

Im sure Awwik just playin around.

another admin qq thread?!?

people buy admin, it helps donate to the servers that HG runs....dont like what someone is doing? DEMO or SS, post a abuse report, u are feeding the trolls by making threads like this, I dont understand why every expresses there feelings about "new admins"

HG has a system that works very well....abuse reports, fill em out

Mentor system? Required to read motd/admin rules? Have a system to "teach" them how to be a decent admin? All obsolete. Why? Any admin can do this, and still be unfaithful. It wont change their mind about abusing or taking advantage of their powers. Power hungry? Maybe so.

"This guy could be a problem"... What you mean by that? Prejudging someone when they buy admin? So if they look bad, sound bad, or you have a gut feeling about them negatively, your gonna talk to them? Or am I reading this the wrong way?

EGO? Heard that place sucks. HG all day =)

Im sure Awwik just playin around.

actually i agree with you, but then HG staff can tell them if they break rules its game over. i dont have a huge problem with new admins. but when they get in your face or dont listen i get on my nerves and i cant do anything about it. and i know the chances of FORCING people to read admin rules and such isnt going to happen. and most people by admin for hats. we should mostly be showing off vip more than admin. i mean, isnt that the whole point of vip?

actually i agree with you, but then HG staff can tell them if they break rules its game over. i dont have a huge problem with new admins. but when they get in your face or dont listen i get on my nerves and i cant do anything about it. and i know the chances of FORCING people to read admin rules and such isnt going to happen. and most people by admin for hats. we should mostly be showing off vip more than admin. i mean, isnt that the whole point of vip?

If you post proof they are normally banned until they can explain themself, which makes them read the admin rules. I dont understand your problem with this system. It works fine and requires nobody to sit and watch admins. YOU can help by posting demos and doing reports of these admins but instead you come to the forums and want others to fix the problem. Its really simple, open console, type record then a name. So you would type record Failbreak, then the demo is recording. Then post said demo on the forums, and someone sees the abuse. BANNED! Then they get talked to, most of the time they say oh im sorry i didnt see those rules. I have read them and now i know. PROBLEM FIXED OMG!