Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Update On My Return

Tipsy

I have some bad news, my condition is alittle worse then i had expected as of now i am labeled as a ICP ( Intesive Care Person, because i was diagnosed with Spinal Carcinoma ) so my return is not forseen,

I will be transferred to MD Anderson Hopsital in Houston either today or tomarrow and i will recieve what i need there to help move forward to my curing, heres where the bad news comes, since im being moved there i do not know how long i will be until i return,

I love you guys like a son, amd this is the absolute best clan guarenteed! I dont want to look forward but my options say i have to.

I am not saying im leaving HG, im saying dont count your points before you finish the race,

For now i bid you a farwell and most definetly a good night.

MD Anderson is the best place you could be right now. They treated 2 of my cousins one of breast cancer one of lymphoma. They both managed to make it put with complete recovery! I hope everything is going to be fine tipsy you are in my prayers. Luv you bro.