Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

VeN

1.the problem is that my name is not for the rapper but 50 cents the money.

2.I don't want it to have a picture related with my name like "50 cents and the name VeN next to it"Just do something random that would look cool

Hey HG!

I've someone could do me a favor and make an avatar and a signature, it would awesome since im really bad at this stuff

Btw I'd like it to have the name VeN^ in both avatar and signature.

Don't wait until someone attempts your request... obviously I went with the first thing that came to mind. Telling me after it's not what you want isn't the order to do it in. If your looking for good results then be specific with sig/ava/spray requests not just "I'd like it to have the name VeN^ in both avatar and signature" Not to nit pick here but you got what you asked for. Just be more specific with Requests in the future. You'll get faster/better results.

-Wolfman

Don't wait until someone attempts your request... obviously I went with the first thing that came to mind. Telling me after it's not what you want isn't the order to do it in. If your looking for good results then be specific with sig/ava/spray requests not just "I'd like it to have the name VeN^ in both avatar and signature" Not to nit pick here but you got what you asked for. Just be more specific with Requests in the future. You'll get faster/better results.

-Wolfman

mad?

I will work on somethign 50cents. Remember the other spray I did before? want something along the lines of that?

mad?

I will work on somethign 50cents. Remember the other spray I did before? want something along the lines of that?

exactly but work on something that has VeN in it :)

And wolfman that was pretty awesome but its not what im looking for!

Edited by VeN

• 2 weeks later...