Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I was FORCED! :D

kimzy

Ok since I was forced to come to this site(and I actually wanted this really really bad too hehe:p) by my loves <3 Tokyo and Batters, I'm now trying to join this thing here:D

complete HG dust2 DM EU addict :D

muahz! xx

Kimzy:offensivesmilie:

Guest Batters
welcome but u missed me ??????????:P

cos you is not so important :P jokkeeee :) but you spend too much time speccing not playing ;)

Guest Batters
ahh cmon do they want me playing or ban hackers so they can play without dying,lmao

both :) if you arent going to play much there isnt much point you going into the servers, unless of course you get thrills out of banning people? i can sort of imagine this being you actually lmao

lmaoooo :D sorry red hehe:D course I love you and commy too hehe:D but you guys didnt really force me, you just liked me to join:D I was getting constant reminders from tokyo and batters to join :D even though I must say batters did it the most:p

and lmao about you and batters talking about you speccing:D you're doing an AWESOME job! :D dont listen to batters *puts hands over your ears* :D

Well commy really? :D glad you figured:D no "bro" for me:D

thanks for the welcome hehe:p xx

Guest Batters
lmaoooo :D sorry red hehe:D course I love you and commy too hehe:D but you guys didnt really force me, you just liked me to join:D I was getting constant reminders from tokyo and batters to join :D even though I must say batters did it the most:p

and lmao about you and batters talking about you speccing:D you're doing an AWESOME job! :D dont listen to batters *puts hands over your ears* :D

Well commy really? :D glad you figured:D no "bro" for me:D

thanks for the welcome hehe:p xx

i didnt say he wasnt doing a good job of it, im only saying that he specs a lot and i hardly ever actually see him playing :) and i dont give up thats why im the most constant nagging you :P hehehe :)

oh em gee I only now realise how much I type ":d" :D

just a bit yeahh? :L