Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Im missing HG sooo much!

Tipsy

Gosh guys i am missing playing with all of you guys so much being in the hospital this long has been driving me absolutely insane! I want to play Garrys Mod and Counter Strike SOOOOO bad its not even funny, my wife is always laughing at me because of its hard but i manage, im still at a stand still with my operation they took a second biopsy on last wednesday and they sent the results to MD Anderson if it is indeed what they think (Condrosarcoma which is not treatable by chemo ill have surgery that thursday) if its (Oscliosarcoma they will use chemo to shrink the tumor and then surgery) i just want them to take it out so i can go home and play SOME COUNTERSTRIKE!!!!!! and if i have to ill do it from bed! but iv got to go one of the doctors just walked in so ill ttyl peace my brathaas.

That's terrible that you are stuck in the hospital with nothing to do. I hope you get better soon. And also, maybe you could have your wife start playing CS and you could have fun vicariously through her.