Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Anonymous Hacking Group Attacks Sony Entertainment

Weeman

3. The reason they are doing this is not because Sony is sueing Geohot and the other hacker they are doing this because Sony forcifully made different websites such as Youtube and psx-scene hand over all i.p addresses that viewed/read anything distributed by Geohot. Essentially Sony made a list with all these i.p. addresses and made it a shit list. Some people got bricked ps3s because of this and Sony's rebuttal was "you are not buying our products you are renting them." Which seems a bit silly to me to charge 400 dollars for something you are only "renting" to someone without telling them that.

Sony deserves it. Getting all those ip's of different people is just way over the line.

Anonymous are doing the proper thing.

Sony deserves it. Getting all those ip's of different people is just way over the line.

Anonymous are doing the proper thing.

My sentiments exactly, this group may be a bit extreme but so are these companies doing these ridiculous things against the consumer market. Sometimes it takes a radical to get rid of a radical.

My sentiments exactly, this group may be a bit extreme but so are these companies doing these ridiculous things against the consumer market. Sometimes it takes a radical to get rid of a radical.

Anonymous definately knows how to get the message through.

Extreme yea sure but sony picking on kids and the working class is twice as extreme as anything Anonymous is doing now in my opinion. Thanks for clearing that up though because i was kinda confused about the situation ...did sony really state that were renting their products lol? I have a receipt for my shit..i believe that means i purchased it.

Extreme yea sure but sony picking on kids and the working class is twice as extreme as anything Anonymous is doing now in my opinion. Thanks for clearing that up though because i was kinda confused about the situation ...did sony really state that were renting their products lol? I have a receipt for my shit..i believe that means i purchased it.

you are indeed, renting it. And they reserve the right to turn it into a very expensive paperweight by bricking the software on it.

you are indeed, renting it. And they reserve the right to turn it into a very expensive paperweight by bricking the software on it.

Before I got my new PC, my old PC was such shit, I was gonna buy a PS3, wipe the firmware, and put Windows 7 on it, and see the specs. Was gonna use it for CS:S, but then I heard Sony was suing everyone who even tried to Jailbreak it. I gave up on that dream pretty quick. Fuck Sony.

Before I got my new PC, my old PC was such shit, I was gonna buy a PS3, wipe the firmware, and put Windows 7 on it, and see the specs. Was gonna use it for CS:S, but then I heard Sony was suing everyone who even tried to Jailbreak it. I gave up on that dream pretty quick. Fuck Sony.

Thats hardcore, :o

I am not smart enough to do that.

I mean when sony went to the part of getting a bucketlist of i.p addresses and then saying you're ''renting'' them THEN turning the systems down, that's just to vague......Anonymous is indeed doing the right of getting back for what sony did. I just cannot understand why they have to go to the innocents, and not stay on topic with the regular court case....

Wow, Sony kinda brought it on themselves. They should of just ignored the fact that people are jail-breaking there systems. I don't know what jail-breaking a Ps3 does for you by the way, so sorry if i make no since. They should of just made a thing were it voids the warranty or something, which I'm pretty sure they already have that in a manuel or something. And the Whole "your not buying it your renting it" seems like a stupid way to scare people into not jail-breaking there Ps3's.