Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

hon dota or lol?

Jack

Alright so... everyday i hear this around about hon being better then lol or lol being better than hon.... or ur just old school dota. ANYWAYS from wasting my oh so important time... i watched a 23 minute long video on a comparison to LOL and HON. Not gonna lie but there pretty even... my votes hon but i was just wondering what u guys think.(Please vote honestly after watching the video)

Must say League of Legends played DOTA didnt like it that much is a bit more complicated to get items and i like games where you go directly to the point..not run around to find x thing so then u can buy x other thing to build 1 item over and over.

HoN is just dota played it for like 10 days then drop it.League of Legends is a bit more easy to get used to and is not that bad...tought it need more maps.

I Lol'd... But really, HoN is the best gameplay wise. However, the community sucks and few to no non-idiotic players on now. DoTA has the same deal. Gameplay-wise, it's fun, but people are tryyyyyyyhards. LoL is free, fun to play, and if you do spend cash on it, a grrrrrrrrreat waste of time. Dat Ezreal <333

this is what i predicted but i mean i can see this being lol sided just because of the 30$ you have to spend for hon, if u can handle the dicks and the challenge play hon

if u want to get right into a game and catch on quick with friendly kind of people lol is where its at.

I Lol'd... But really, HoN is the best gameplay wise. However, the community sucks and few to no non-idiotic players on now. DoTA has the same deal. Gameplay-wise, it's fun, but people are tryyyyyyyhards. LoL is free, fun to play, and if you do spend cash on it, a grrrrrrrrreat waste of time. Dat Ezreal <333

and yes play with friends or feel the wraith of the BRAZILIANS...

• 3 months later...
Got 7000 rp once

bought 4 legendary skins

I would shell out the cash for a legendary skin... if there was one for an actually FUN CHAMPION! All the legendaries are for poopstick champions like ChoGath and Tristana. The only legendaries that I would get for the champion played as well as the skin itself are Piltover Customs Crank (beast sound effects), Brolaf... cuz he's Brolaf, and Lion Dance Kogmaw cuz I'm Asian.

I would shell out the cash for a legendary skin... if there was one for an actually FUN CHAMPION! All the legendaries are for poopstick champions like ChoGath and Tristana. The only legendaries that I would get for the champion played as well as the skin itself are Piltover Customs Crank (beast sound effects), Brolaf... cuz he's Brolaf, and Lion Dance Kogmaw cuz I'm Asian.

You forgot the nunu bot.