Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Goodbye HeLLsGamers

SyNc

I have had a blast gaming with Hellsgamers, every time i played it was extremely fun and i enjoyed every moment. In dissapoint i am writing this goodbye thread. I loved HG but i guess its just not as fun as it used to be. I am mainly in to Garrys mod perp right now and i dont plan on coming back to counter strike for a while. I had a awesome experience as a event manager especially app-mod. I would just like to thank a few that have really stuck by me in HellsGamers. Toxygen, Big John, Doobie, Prius, Lackadasical, Orion, beast jetta... the list goes on and everyone else that helped me in Hellsgamers and was friends with me. I am not rage quitting im just kinda done for now...who know maybe sooner or later ill come to my senses and come back and start from scratch. I will still 10 man every now and then and talk to you guys but as of now..peace out