Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Kate Unban Request

Kate

1. Your in-game name: Kate

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Unknown, was banned while not on server.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:35782402

5. Why were you banned?: So. Supposedly, even though I've seen it be done before with no punishment, people will go n gger and then go "woops, nagger* :D" and a few people will lol and the trolls will scream wacist. Yes, with a w. So. I said this cause someone just got killed for saying a racist joke. Now, since being a GIRL, (*Cough* Monkey, I am a GIRL. G I R L. Not Guy in Real Life. GIRL. FFS.*Cough*) I get alot of hate from the server as does Danielle and Rawr Ash. So, the trolls that hate me spammed racist and then the admin that kind of hates me agreed, triggering other admins to agree, and I say no, and as in the proof, I say dumbfucks cause I curse alot ;o. So, I don't see the reason behind this ban because I did not find that offensive and I read the motd through and it doesn't say that nagger is a freaking racist word. Now disrespecting admins. This never happened. That is such a lie. Poison.ivy and lilweapon tell me to stfu and drop my (nonexistant) balls all day when I'm on, so they are just trying to make the report sound worse. I might've told an admin to shaddap JOKINGLY. Note the word JOKINGLY. And the idiot trolls thought I was serious. This ban is unnecessary. Sorry for the wall of post.

TL;DR : Nagger is not racist IMO, Trolls tried to make my ban longer.

Now, since being a GIRL, ....... I get alot of hate from the server as does Danielle and Rawr Ash.

Don't you hate on Danielle and Rawr Ash, too?

Apr 22, 2011 1:15:36 am Rawr ash is a cow also... [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | FastDL

Apr 21, 2011 11:32:03 pm DANIELLE YOU LITTLE WHORE D:< [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | FastDL

Apr 21, 2011 11:31:58 pm DANIELLE YOU LITTER WHORE [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | FastDL

Quoted nicely from your logs.

Also, you say you get a lot of hate from the server cuz you're a girl...While I do agree people troll girls and kids like hell...I'm a girl and Jella is a girl and from what I see neither of us get trolled quite as hard as you and Danielle do.

By the way

Apr 22, 2011 2:37:55 am I like to brag. [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | FastDL

Apr 22, 2011 2:37:53 am Yeah. [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | FastDL

Apr 22, 2011 2:37:20 am I got enigmo banned. [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | FastDL

Apr 21, 2011 11:03:04 pm https://hellsgamers.com/threads/44627-Enigmo-Admin-Abuse?p=255980&posted=1#post255980 [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | FastDL

Apr 21, 2011 11:03:02 pm Enigmo. [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | FastDL

Apr 21, 2011 11:03:02 pm Got him banned for a day ;D [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | FastDL

Apr 21, 2011 11:02:54 pm If you guys have proof I can make a heft report against him like my last one :P [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | FastDL

Apr 21, 2011 11:02:46 pm Enigmo needs to get another ban [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | FastDL

I don't think any of the admins appreciate you constantly bragging after you've already been warned to stop.

Edited by dizyvipr

When I call people whores I'm joking. You should know that from Typhlo's constant slut and whore spam when he leads. And I don't hate on Rawr ash. Infact, I admire her for not being so fucking batshit mad at the trolls bitching at her. And honestly, you're in HG. And you're an admin. I think your arguement of you guys don't get hate is worthless, because if someoene disrespects you, its a gag and a kick/ban. Yes, I DO like to brag. Is that REALLY a big deal? I'm getting banned for something I like to do that doesn't fuck with the server? I still think this ban is retarded and makes NO sense. So is this a permaban?

Also, you say you get a lot of hate from the server cuz you're a girl...While I do agree people troll girls and kids like hell...I'm a girl and Jella is a girl and from what I see neither of us get trolled quite as hard as you and Danielle do.

Dizy i think people don't troll you or Jella because you both are veterans and they know the consequences.