Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Have a suggestion or idea for an HG server?

HG News

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love DJ.

Cal rotation was my next suggestion. HT needs to get good.... I mean better. CAL ROTATION

And I personally dislike assault but I see a lot of people playing it, but it's a very T sided map. Then again, crackhouse is a very T sided map. IDK!

assault DM going up now

suggestions for it?

Pwn.

What do you mean suggestions?

I wonder what would be best for assault, random spawn points or normal spawns?

I imagine people spawn camping on either choice, but which one would work better? :D

Can we add anything special to the server? I have been to servers with a LOT of blood and gore.

Blood sprays really large coming off players, and they can be blown into bits. (dunno about lag issues)

Edited by vandium

we had awp india server..idk why they shut it down..

We shut it down because people would play in it for the first week and then it'd be abandoned for 6 months. Single map gimmick servers don't usually do well in terms of population (barring some obvious examples of course).

• 2 weeks later...
i think a mini games server would do good.

HG has by far the best/ most populated jailbreak, i think we would also be #1 in a minigames server, or atleast high up population/donation for admin. just my .2¢

i'm going to try to make a mini game server