Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Your Name

Jesus2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My boyfriend at the time chose this name when he was trying to get me into CSS again. Jella is his cat. Get at me. I stuck with it because people recognized me with this name.

i always thought there was some relation between jetta and jella, guess not.

It's what I yell when the local Mexican grocery parking lot is full to clear it out... But I really had it since I got my steam account in 04... The only other name I would use is dokterfill and that's on xbox live and some other pc games but it looks like I will stick with LaMigra for now on

I got my name because it was the only name I didn't have to add numbers or alternating big/small letters with X's and stars*** and well theres only one diamelo I know of (me).

And because no one knows what it is or where it comes from, even I don't know what the hell diamelo is google search shows me flowers :\

it's my parents two last names put together, and it was my screen name for so many other things at the time, so i was like eh w/e. i do use a pretty good amount of ign's tho. like: GSOman (gso is an inside joke between some of my friends and i about a government organization that can do anything), anthony damiano (most badass cop from COPS ever, look him up and you'll see why), muammar gadaffi (badass insane dude :P), RICKY (another inside joke with no needs of explanation), and jeremy clarkson (yea, that badass mofo from top gear)

no particular reason for mine, i use two for gaming. NASU one of my internet chums thought it up stands for Not A Suck Up. there is a story behind that one but i cant be assed to go into it. and Batters. no reason just sounds violent :)

got my name cas it fits me good in game on days that i dont wanna play but dont wanna go to bed or dont wanna drink herp derp.......... what am i saying omfg i love to drink hmm maybe thats why im called death maybe i should call my self AL instead hmm? o.0