Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Playstation network shut down indefinitly

Weeman

They wanted it for the blue ray, 'cause a blue ray player was the same price. So why not get one that can do multiple things?

Also, same or better graphics? Are you high. Find one game that's across all consoles and Pc, and tell me who's runs better and looks sharper...

That's right Pc.

I'm also letting you know, the day I move to Florida, Monkey and I are taking a trip and keying your car, and slashing your tires...

What part of Florida are you moving to? Also, I told you, you can't get in the garage unless you are a hotel guest or resident. Btw, ever heard of security cameras? They have a ton of those over the garage and security patrolling the garage, my cars alarm turns on when somebody's bass is up too loud, nonetheless a scratch or slashing its tires, for which I will be happy to hand you a bill for. Believe me, BMW has outrageous prices on its repair bills.

Anyway, for a PC you can build with $1000 bucks, unless you only focuse on the graphics card with the money, the graphics won't be better than on a Xbox on a HDTV. Of course you can spend $1500-$2000 on building on a PC and have good graphics but an Xbox is a better deal. I have to agree, that buying a PS3 because it is a Blu-Ray player as well is a good reason but when I got my TV, they had an offer where if you got the TV, you get a free Blu-Ray player, so I don't need a PS3. Gracefail, I didn't say I couldn't afford it, I just said I don't want it, I was talking about people who can't afford it, I didn't say that I couldn't.

Edited by Billy Mays

Anonymous is not 1 person they can and will never be sued. Anonymous is everyone its me its you it is whoever it is. That is why it is anonymous. If the core of anon claim to not have done it that doesnt mean someone else who affiliates with the title of being anon did not do it.

What part of Florida are you moving to? Also, I told you, you can't get in the garage unless you are a hotel guest or resident. Btw, ever heard of security cameras? They have a ton of those over the garage and security patrolling the garage, my cars alarm turns on when somebody's bass is up too loud, nonetheless a scratch or slashing its tires, for which I will be happy to hand you a bill for. Believe me, BMW has outrageous prices on its repair bills.

Anyway, for a PC you can build with $1000 bucks, unless you only focuse on the graphics card with the money, the graphics won't be better than on a Xbox on a HDTV. Of course you can spend $1500-$2000 on building on a PC and have good graphics but an Xbox is a better deal. I have to agree, that buying a PS3 because it is a Blu-Ray player as well is a good reason but when I got my TV, they had an offer where if you got the TV, you get a free Blu-Ray player, so I don't need a PS3. Gracefail, I didn't say I couldn't afford it, I just said I don't want it, I was talking about people who can't afford it, I didn't say that I couldn't.

I'll find a way, or something ;)

Regardless, I've played some of the games I have for Pc on a 360 & I'm honestly not impressed at all. Especially with the immense amounts of graphical lag.

I'm moving to right outside Orlando, in Oviedo.

I'll find a way, or something ;)

Regardless, I've played some of the games I have for Pc on a 360 & I'm honestly not impressed at all. Especially with the immense amounts of graphical lag.

I'm moving to right outside Orlando, in Oviedo.

Say hi to Dr. Christina for me, she lives near Orlando.