Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

WE GOT BIN LADEN!

Cr(+)sshair

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES! OBAMA DID WHAT BUSH COULDN'T! Pretty funny how Obama ordered the CIA to intensify efforts against him 3 days ago, which is what I read in a 3 day old Huffington Post article. It took Obama's team 3 days to kill him and Bush couldn't do it in 7 years.

Honestly, they will find a way to raise gas prices off this, so this will anger me.

Glad we found him. Hide and seek record stands at 10 years.

nothing to do with gas prices lol

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/01/usama-bin-laden-dead-say-sources/

This is the "proof" type deal. Finally, can we get our boys/girls home now?

nope, next stop war in lybia for oil

well the Iraq war over (maybe) War against terrorism and most important of all OIL!!!

Libyan war beginning! War against OIL!!!!

I believe nothing will change

"we are goign to start withdrawing troops in the next 60 days"

I thought Bush did that already - he clearly sent 20,000 soldiers to assist bringing 10,000 home

oh wait...

YES! OBAMA DID WHAT BUSH COULDN'T! Pretty funny how Obama ordered the CIA to intensify efforts against him 3 days ago, which is what I read in a 3 day old Huffington Post article. It took Obama's team 3 days to kill him and Bush couldn't do it in 7 years.

You win good sir.

America. Get @ us

"we are goign to start withdrawing troops in the next 60 days"

I thought Bush did that already - he clearly sent 20,000 soldiers to assist bringing 10,000 home

oh wait...

Well lets hope its real this time, we've stayed are welcome over there.....

Keep your political bullshit off the fourms. He is dead because his time was up and his luck finally ran dry.