Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How to Live Stream on Justin Tv

BigJ

Some of you guys/Girls have ask me how to live stream your desktop i'm gonna show you how to do this right now

First thing you need is to make a Xslipt Acct here

looks like this

XmMdO.png

Now with that Done and Download/installed you need to make a Justin.Tv acct here

dio26.png

than

Yv86o.png

Once That is all Done and everything is filled out log into xsplit

pLiw3.png

Once you Loged in you will see a screen like this

WksVi.png

now we need to set your desktop

6h8Wb.png

6Yolt.png

OSclg.png

than click on your background like this

65JeD.png

Now once you have done that a small box of your desktop will show up you need to size it like this

Adh5A.png

show look like this

6TFHn.png

Once that is done we need to make xsplit smaller so u dont get tunnel vision

Do this

CmzWu.jpg

Should look like this

0lQhP.png

Now thats all done we have to desktop on xsplit we need to tell xsplit you justin Tv into so do these steps

W90rn.png

rUV6j.png

dZOph.png

Once you got this menu

bo2yL.png

Fill it out like u see in the pic and get ready for the next step( you can adjust the sounds quality when Too your likeings when you have everything set up

Bitrate- Bitrate is gonna be the quality of streaming you gonna do meaning you must have GREAT upload speed so findout wat your upload speed is go here

to stream in HD quality i would say have a upload speed of 2MB or up (remmeber that your dont want to use ALL your upload or you wont be able to steam anygame or play them at that b/c all your internet will be doing to xsplit)

So change the bitrate to about 1400 or more depending on your internet

cm3fO.png

once that is done hit OK

70TMr.png

You should see it here the the box your stream than hit ok

iT8O0.png

Now we gotta set the Resolution for the viewers to see by doing this

XbXYz.png

once that is all done do this to start streaming

nO6ps.png

should look like this once you have click the Jtv in broadcast

VZVIV.png

Now you are streaming Go to your justin.tv/(yourusername) to see how it look than fix any issues it might be having

If you are stuck at anytime just Give me a Pm on the Forums and i will walk you tho it

Thanks for reading and enjoy streaming your games

NOTE****** never stream in full screen mode xsplit wont pick it up must be in full screen windowed

cheers

J

Edited by BigJ

Thanks guys.....like the thread says i have had a few pplz ask me, now theres a thread on how to do it and now you all know how :P

there are other ways to Steam such as Flash media live encoder but i feel and tryed many different ways and this is the best IF you have somewhat no upload speed i would ways going to Livestream.com b/c they cap your bitrate at 500kbs so anyone can stream but the quality wont be as good :(