Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Computers

widdizzles

I'm going to politely ask you to refrain from calling people retards in a thread where you are seeking help. There is a lot I want to say to you right now, but I am biting my tongue for the sake of the community.

This ^

Also:

Oh man, if I only knew I wouldn't get banned for what I'd love to say to you. I'll just drop this here for you though.

I got my Comptia A+ Cert last year, so it's an insult to me when you say I'm a retard when it comes to computers. That's just a certification though, does it prove anything? Maybe, I don't care if it doesn't. But the amount of stuff that I know about computers would blow your mind.

Let's keep this thread clean, as stated before our posts have already been deleted.

If you would like to continue this argument I am welcoming you to get on TeamSpeak.

I am now done with this thread.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I have learned from building my own computers for the past 10 years... If it fits , thats where it goes.

Also I have pretty much purchased all my parts from newegg. If you still intend on buying a pre-built pc do your homework and read any and all reviews of the product.

This is what I have learned from building my own computers for the past 10 years... If it fits , thats where it goes.

Also I have pretty much purchased all my parts from newegg. If you still intend on buying a pre-built pc do your homework and read any and all reviews of the product.

I'm definitely not going to knock pre-built computers because they have some pretty awesome deals out there if you aren't planning on running anything that crazy.

If you want a gaming computer, building your own is the only way to go IMO.