Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG | JJK [S]

LazaHorse

I think the picture is being taken in the wrong way. The jjk room is outdated and he wanted to redecorate it as a surprise, but numbnut ruined it by taking a screenshot. damn now the secrets out that jjk room will have several fountains. also do what i do and just fk jjk. just make sure no one is deming :)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the picture is being taken in the wrong way. The jjk room is outdated and he wanted to redecorate it as a surprise, but numbnut ruined it by taking a screenshot. damn now the secrets out that jjk room will have several fountains. also do what i do and just fk jjk. just make sure no one is deming :)

Except that's the middle of the cell block... kthx.

I have been in Jailbreak with JJK and from what I've seen, he has not once abused his admin rights, and if he has, I haven't heard people crying about it, instead, I hear people laughing and having a good time. Judging by the screenshot, I saw no one crying about him moving the fountains. So I vote no to his removal of his admin.

Well you can clearly see in "Chat" that JJK is spawning something, and i guess JJk is one of the only who can do this.

If this is true not that i know JJK that well but to be a Upper Staff and a trusted play untill this time i think he should get some time to think over what he has done.

But also if most of the players found this funny and he was trying to make a good time there is like 50%/50%

I think we should make a poll to vote for his destiny.

One thing i don't get JJK is how your not taking this serious?

Just because your and Upper Staff one who can control some stuffs doesn't meen that you can abuse.

[admin] abuse should be same for everyone even for higher staff members abuse is abuse it's not allowd so a yes to remove his powers.

I'm actualy getting a bit sad how he can be that calm.

Just because your and Upper Staff one who can control some stuffs doesn't meen that you can abuse.

[admin] abuse should be same for everyone even for higher staff members abuse is abuse it's not allowd so a yes to remove his powers.

943222736-i3d-server-do-you-play-most-css-not-sure-if-troll-just-very-stupid.jpg

129003735067432966.jpg

Well you can clearly see in "Chat" that JJK is spawning something, and i guess JJk is one of the only who can do this.

If this is true not that i know JJK that well but to be a Upper Staff and a trusted play untill this time i think he should get some time to think over what he has done.

But also if most of the players found this funny and he was trying to make a good time there is like 50%/50%

I think we should make a poll to vote for his destiny.

I have been in Jailbreak with JJK and from what I've seen, he has not once abused his admin rights, and if he has, I haven't heard people crying about it, instead, I hear people laughing and having a good time. Judging by the screenshot, I saw no one crying about him moving the fountains. So I vote no to his removal of his admin.

As above i was there, all the proof you need is there.

however, i would say that JJK did it to keep the server fun, as you can see from the comments people found it funny and most people were laughing about it. IMHO, this is just as good as Staff no clipping, he has access to it so he can legitimatly use it.

and Scott, JJK isnt new lol

THESE PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DOUGIE

i think you should make it where jjk has justin beaver play when ever he is on any server. also jjk should be stripped of his knife every round n will be required to knife fight at the begining of each round until he wins a fight.

i think you should make it where jjk has justin beaver play when ever he is on any server. also jjk should be stripped of his knife every round n will be required to knife fight at the begining of each round until he wins a fight.

what?