Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

BANNED FOR NO REASON??? ( UNBAN ME )

Bear Thug Killa

Ive been banned for no reason AGAIN.. and its the same "girl" HG Taylor <3 idk why tho every time i say something to taylor i get banned.. anyone else nothing happens, why does she get more authority or power than other hg members?

NAME: Edward Newgate Whitebeard

STEAM_0:0:11765608 03:34 126

Edited by Artillery
Updated thread status.

This is the first time it ever happend... Because no one seemed to care about what I said like i can understand them saying no talking shit to hg members "U NEVER GAVE ME A WARNING" when i said these kind of stuff, and also they fk me so i respond with these type of sentences, and seriously this is sum HG Taylor <3 , BULLSHIT becz I ONLY GET BANNED WHEN I SAY SUMTHING NOT EVEN BAD TO (HG TAYLOR <3) THATS WHY I SAID WHY DOES SHE GET MORE AUTHORITY THAN OTHER HG MEMBERS, Last time all i said was ur a hoe, i can understand that one even tho its not that bad, but this time all i said was ur a ugly grenade so like its my own opinion thats no reason for a bann and this only happens when (HG TAYLOR <3) is involved

Come on dude.. give me another chance like this is not fair over some little opinion i said about hg taylor, equals me a ban?? and how is that childish idk what else to say and its not my fault i react to these freekills cuz the wait is for the round is over is reallllyyy long like it happens at the beginning of the round.. and i also been on this server for months now not like im a new person here..

First off its not even racist stuff or sexism, all i said was ur a ugly grenade and idk why ur saying "get away with this shit" when its not even bad and like i said u guys never gave me a warning or say stop.. so stop acting like this is a really big deal wat i did, when all i said was a few words that isnt even bad to say.

Staff may permit a ban without warning if is needed. What you did is immature and childish. Please improve the attitude, fix your mistakes, admit to being wrong, and I'm sure the ban time would be decreased..