Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:1:20866291 ("Hillary Clinton")

James-old

Usally when someone is hacking then they get perm banned. I was not hacking I simply played a hlss clip and attempted to turn it off after bullet told me to. Then I got banned. I looked in console only to see a big fat perm ban.

1. Hillary Clinton

2. De dust 2 dm server

3. [AzN] BuLLeTz_FrEaK

4. "Hillary Clinton" STEAM_0:1:20866291 00:18 143 0 active

5. 5 seconds of mic spamming

Right here under admin rule it states:

# Mic Spammers

Under no circumstance is a slay or a kick necessary here. All you have to do is

mute him. Muting disables his mic and type.

and under

7. If someone is breaking the server rules...

-- 1 Give them one warning if they continue to break the server rules.

-- 2 Kick them off the server if they still continue.

http://www.hellsgamers.com/?pageid=admininfo

Please post on here if I am unbanned or not.

Edited by James

first, i saw u spam once before but i didnt do anything cuz u rage quit after i just picked the team. and this one i was in b tunnel told u to shut up from b tunnel until i got to t spawn. this wasnt 3 seconds. and yah if u play here alot why did u mic spam? gimme a good reason.

If u play here alot u should know the rule that mic spam is NOT ALLOWED. lol but u wanna listen to music lol i was hunting u for a long time brah. a bunch of ppl told me that u usually mic spam in the server while there was no admin. i caught u once but u left the server so quick that i didnt have any chance to warn u. and one more thing it doesnt take me 3 seconds to ban u. i have to use the admin commands and find u on the player list. it took me at least 10 seconds or more to ban someone. btw i will not respond u any more, and let the councils make the decision.

I hardly ever play a clip of music in the server. This is the only time I "mic spammed". Mic spamming in alot of peoples eyes is when you spam song after song or when admin tells you to stop you dont. Which in this case right when you said stop I was looking for my key to stop the music. There are steps you follow before a ban that the admin rulebook tells you to follow. Also nobody ever tells me to stop playing a few clips that i do play which I usally play 3 clips then im done. I never get any players telling me to stop and if I do then I stop.

# Mic Spammers

Under no circumstance is a slay or a kick necessary here. All you have to do is

mute him. Muting disables his mic and type.

and under

7. If someone is breaking the server rules...

-- 1 Give them one warning if they continue to break the server rules.

-- 2 Kick them off the server if they still continue.

Edited by James

i did warn u. and it wouldnt take u that long to stop but u continued until i ban u. actually, i caught u one when u mic spam and u rage quit. also, a bunch of ppl told me to ban u cuz u always come to the server and mic spam. i believe this wasnt ur first time ;)

Dude I never come to the server and mic spam. I usally play 1-3 clips which are about 2 seconds long. Mic spamming is continually spamming one noise or music file. It was about 4 seconds after you told me to stop that you banned me.

First it was 3 seconds later and then he banned you, then you say it was 4 seconds.

You then go on to say you never spam, you sometimes play 1 to 3, 2 second sound clips.

You are all over the place.

You knew what button you pressed to play the music, you press the same one to stop it. You wanted to be a dick, and only expected a mute or a kick.

You didn't get what you thought was coming, so now you want to apologise.

Negative.