Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:1:20866291 ("Hillary Clinton")

James-old

haha very true though, many ppl always try to talk there way out of being perm banned after and once they done somthing wrong, think ahead for now on see that HG doesn't take anyones shit and will perm ban your ass. =]

Personally I consider mic spammers are a special type of evil, comparable to child molesters and rapists. ESPECIALLY if your sound clip is annoying. There also aren't any rules that prohibit us from banning people that continue to be dumbshits round after round after game after game. For what it's worth, had you been honest about your history, I'd have given you a week. Considering you're a liar...

i wouldnt perm ban him if it was his first time, but alot of ppl came to me and told me that he mic spam most of the time and i caught him once but he rage quit when ive got in the server. If u can write 500 words formal essay about this case i mite consider beg the council for u ;)

i wouldnt perm ban him if it was his first time, but alot of ppl came to me and told me that he mic spam most of the time and i caught him once but he rage quit when ive got in the server. If u can write 500 words formal essay about this case i mite consider beg the council for u ;)

We can have that arranged.

If he comes back in and promises not to use ANY voicecomm spams/music/etc.

We can let him off the leash. But he needs to reply and agree not to use voicecomm in any fashion, other than the norm.

But if you do it again, you will be banned from vent/servers/website.

You will consider this your last chance on HellsGamers. Don't fuck it off.

(if he doesn't reply in two days from this post, the issue will be closed, and ban will sit.)

i think Van means dont fuck it UP

to add to that and to help with any misinformation. if i were you and you were serious about getting back into the server. i would erase any hot keys you have made to do anything with the voicecom. that way the first day your back we dont have to go through this again because you "accedently pressed the wrong key."

i think Van means dont fuck it UP

to add to that and to help with any misinformation. if i were you and you were serious about getting back into the server. i would erase any hot keys you have made to do anything with the voicecom. that way the first day your back we dont have to go through this again because you "accedently pressed the wrong key."

I will take it im tired of argueing about this. Also if you want you can mute me forever from dedust 2 dm server.