Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unban request for STEAM_0:1:7262584

fudge

1. Your in-game name: ann hero

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: not sure

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:7262584

5. Reason for ban: racial term in hldj

hg admins, this ban was made months ago. A long, long time ago, and in the time i've been baned, i've wanted to come back and enjoy your servers WITHOUT screwing around with hldj and ruining fun. I played a racial clip from south park on hldj and I was perma banned from all hg servers! I did deserve a ban, but a perma ban is something i can't stand, hell, 99% of my time is in HG jailbreak. so It's been about... 5 months? sorry if i'm wrong, but consider it. :) thanks for your time

Edited by F4ithl3ss

So now

Explain again as to why you copied Crosshair

Honestly

I just got fed up with being admin abused by some admins, mainly laz so i went in there as crosshair and was tring to kind of "get back" at the admins who admin abuse me.

Hmmm.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL this made me laugh.

You can definitely still have a ban history for impersonation because at the time you were impersonating him. Just because he's banned doesn't mean the offense disappears, your logic is fucked.

Faithless: I am not a dick, I just have a dick and it is so big it just sometimes takes over. That is why I sometimes look like a dick.

Nick: Don't worry. I will spread the wealth to the other servers too.

Now that it looks like we are finally seeing eye to eye, I will accept your unban.

Hi awwik. What are you doing for the 4th of July. Maybe we can have a BBQ or something :) I invite Faithless, Nick, Laz, Crosshair never mind he is banned. You can invite the rest. It will be awsome