Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unban 123

jamesd

1. Your in-game name: 123

2. Server that you were banned on: jail break

3. The Banning admin: daxx i think

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:2327624

5. Reason for ban: Two of the admins got mad at me. The first admin (Rick) got mad at me because I kept on asking why Crosshair was banned (I think everyone has the right to know). But once he gave me a warning to stop or be banned I stopped. The other admin (Daxx i believe) got mad because I talked when I was dead and he got pissed. And when he died he talked a little, so I said "you're dead, no talking." So the next round he was lead and he told everyone to shut up while in his words "hold on while I tell this kid (i am 18) off." He called me a dick head and a douche. So my comeback was "Well if I am a dickhead and a douch than I will be in something you'll never be in, a woman." Then he got pissed and called me a virgin then banned me.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

nope.

I'm your banning admin actually. I told you to leave the situation alone and stop asking why crosshair was banned, you happened to be spamming over lead as well, and talking while dead when told not to 6 times and after a kick.

as for your story it's heartwarming but complete bullshit. You can see from your chatlogs you were being a douche. You should feel lucky I don't have a demo of what you were saying on mic.

As neither of us have a demo, none of this is considered period. Daxx had nothing to do with the situation, by the way.

-Rick