Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How Long Does it take to get Admin once you donate?

MacDaddy

Well Homer, that's a big NOT! lol I will post how long it takes when I get it. I got a feeling the server will actually have to go through a restart for admin to take affect, once they have added my steam ID to the admins list. I reckon that has to be manually entered. I still haven't received an email stating the admin account is set up and ready to use.

Wait, my question was referring to admin in the game servers.

Well Homer, that's a big NOT! lol I will post how long it takes when I get it. I got a feeling the server will actually have to go through a restart for admin to take affect, once they have added my steam ID to the admins list. I reckon that has to be manually entered. I still haven't received an email stating the admin account is set up and ready to use.

What server are you buying admin for? Admin purchases are instant like homer said servers don't have to restart. I've bought admin 3 separate times and each time its instant. Maybe you have some of the required info wrong?

No it is, as you currently have an active admin.

/thread

Pretty sure it's instant. When I got it, I just closed my css and reentered and it activated.

dont even need to close it, you just dont get admin tag or colours in chat. still have admin commands and premium!