Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admins Self Switching

Dexter Morgan

For me mainly, i only switch myself when the ratio is were there can be another ct but wont allow me. So, i use admin. As for people switching themselves when the ratio is fine and they want to be a ct, i don't know. Mostly when i am on and i see another admin do that i just ask them to switch back because the ratio is fine. But i am not sure if there is a rule against that.

Admin's are supposed to use teamswitch "responsibly." Most take this to mean, as Dr. Obv said, that if the ratio is more than 1:2 CT to T after switching, then the switch is not "responsible." Stacking usually isn't that big of a deal in JB anyway. Rounds are won by mass rebellions and lost by people complying to orders. Those Ts who will rebel will always rebel... 2 or 3 more bodies on CT won't really change that.

Also, know that when admins DO switch irresponsibly, the other admins often give them hell for it. We got cho back.

People take the 2:1 ratio too seriously. As long as it's close (+/-1) don't get your panties in a bunch.

The ratio changes so quick anyways that even if an admin switches responsibly and the ratio is 1:2, 2 T's can suddenly leave the server and then all the sudden "OMG RATIO FREEDAY!."

One extra CT isn't that big of a deal.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to do it back when I was admin. But it doesn't matter really I just "T" until "CT" is available if I want to switch. I could see it being abuse but then again most admins are good about not switching themselves all the time. Unless your a new admin.

Dem 12 Year olds.

JJK, Boxer briefs ftw. Keep cool with comfort and mobility... while sitting in a computer chair.