Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I DK WHY I WAS BANNED

rany7

I AM ADMIN I WAS BANNED I DK WHY SO PLEASE HELP PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

1. Your in-game name:

2. Server that you were banned on:

3. The Banning admin:

4. Your Steam-Id:

5. Reason for ban:

If your an admin you should know that you need to stop T@&K!N4 1!k3 T!S and to use the template to help the divison leaders help you out. Also check out the Abuse Forums if you have any abuse reports standing on you maybe thats the cause of the ban https://hellsgamers.com/forums/74-Abuse-Reports

OK I HAVENT PLAYED CS IN ABOUT 3 MONTHS I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO USE THE BAN CORRECTLY SO I THINK I DID BAN 2 CS PLAYERS ON ACCIDENT BUT YOUTUBE WAS WALL HACKING AND U CAN ASK OTHER PLAYERS DURING THAT TIME CSOR I DK IT WAS VERY FISHY I DID ASK HIM TO TAKE OFF HACKS 2 TIMES HE NEVER RESPONDED HIS SCORE WAS OUTRAGEOUS AND I WATCHED HIM 2 TIMES AND ALSO I TRIED KILLING HIM AND I AWP ALL THE TIME AND ONCE I HAD MY AWP ON HIM WAITING FOR HIM TO POP OUT AND NOTHING AS SOON AS I RELEASED THE SCOPE HE CAME OUT AND KILLED ME AND IT HAPPENED 2 TIMES THE OTHER ONES WERE MIKE SPAMMING AND I DID WARN THEM AND TELL THEM TO STOP SEVERAL TIMES I DO USE THE ADMIN VERY SERIOUSLY THATS WHY I GOT IT

OK SORRY I WILL READ THE ADMIN RULES CAREFULLY BUT I MEAN OBVIOUS HACKERS KILL 2O IN A MINUTE WE STILL NEED DEMO FOR THAT

Since your a payinh admin you have to Demo it and upload it its really easy just go into specator and spectate him then go into console by pressing ~ and type "record (name here)" and type "stop" when you have enough evidence. the demo will end up in your csstrike folder in steam you can upload it to any website you can including the hellsgamers file uploader. Then you can ban him for as long as you can and report it to the forums so the admins can review it and Ban them forever on all our servers.