Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

xIFATALSKILLZIx Unban Request

Fatalskillz

1. Your in-game name: xIFATALSKILLZIx

2. Server that you were banned on: All

3. The Banning admin: Soccer I believe

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:31750697

5. Reason for ban:https://hellsgamers.com/threads/43894-Mass-perma-banning

I went crazy about 4 months back, and decided to ban everyone from the server, I was upset with a few things going on and that was the only thing I could do to express my anger, It was wrong, very wrong, I know a few members are disappointed with me and I am so sorry, I love this clan, forums, and you guys have the best servers, I stopped playing basically all my steam games due to the fact I cant play in HG's servers, Im not asking to be able to become a member again, just asking for an unban

I know my past was shaky, I know what I did was very wrong, Im sorry, I want to play in HG Gmod Servers, and CSS Servers badly, I wont me a mess,or a troll, or a dickhead, Just miss you guys and all the friends I played with in your servers, SO mant good times I cant even begin to tell you, many laughs many moments, I want to have that back!!

I fully respect your outlook on this

Thank you,

xIFATALSKILLZIx

I am truely sorry about what i did, i disrespected everyone and the clan as a whole, i dont know what else to say, im sorry for everything i have done, i have stayed in contact with a few members and they know how much i miss the good times, once again im sorry

sir, if that was me i would tell you, i am trying to say sorry for everything I have done, i have no reason to lie about tinychat, if it was me i would tell you, im trying to start a clean slate here, admitting to all my faults is the first step, anyone could have typed that, I am surely not that person

I just think it's funny how you were so nonchalant about the whole ordeal. You were wanting to leave HG, which is not a big deal, but you decided to ban everyone on your way out. I remember asking you about it and all you really said was something along the lines of "I have nothing against HG or the people. I had a lot of fun but it's time to move on."

It's pretty fucked up that you did something like that when you were apparently just wanting to move on to different things...

Playing on HGs GMOD server brought me so many lols and fun times, i hope to be able once again play in HGs servers, i wont be a pest or a problem, i am sincerly sorry too all i banned that day, it was a very dumb move on my part, just would like to be a part of the forums again and have some fun in gmod.

Im not sure what else to say, forgive but never forget in this case would be nice, but as i said its obv up to you what happens.

Thanks