Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

|Saac's Gallery

Isaac

I recently been making some new sig's lately,and I thought I would change it up from the my crazy

"Eminem sigs" that most people like or complain about (lul) Enjoy! and give feed back.

*I'll update daily, I tend to get better*

You are welcome to use any sig if you want! but some have people names on them so watch out (haha)

-Dam haven't updated this shit in a long time... While time to get back to it. I got rid of my beginning artwork, and left

my advanced section. Will continue to update.. {Have lots of pics but, can only post a few since the new limit photo rule; gay as fuk}

----------

/Eminem Sigs/

*note* I have another eminem sig, but I cant post it since someone complained about it..(what a fag)

-------------------

iyzi9w.gif

2c0cn5.gif

2lm2m1k.gif

34rfxax.gif

------*Advanced Projects*-------

15n4n80.jpgzlxa4n.png

vfkoh.jpg2s8iosx.jpg

4lktqq.jpgouux6f.png

s4qipi.jpg155q7er.jpg

13ynz89.jpgwaopr8.jpg

315bx9u.pngl31gUuJ.png

rmlf7p.jpg2vvnzx1.png

10z6yih.png105unb7.pngfwXpKKd.png

wiluuq.pngkllKhVU.png2d5jpz.pngIx4rCbT.pngi5ruj8.pngH1ql0CS.pngIjAvwyO.pngrO836LH.pngfH6od1N.pngzkDpMgI.pngisLoJR2.pngJlyHiTE.png3kBB7Ll.pngsPYkpc2.pngHqTe3gN.pngjJRiqdQ.png

Edited by Isaac
  • Like 1

Never center your render unless it has "flow" and even then it's best to offset a little to leave room for text and have the render as the "focal point" also your renders seem to be stretched weird? idk if it's just me but the resizing throws me off. Lastly try working with more colors that highlight the attributes of the render instead of monotone signatures. Although they can look good it's not always the best. Really like the arthus sig! XD

Never center your render unless it has "flow" and even then it's best to offset a little to leave room for text and have the render as the "focal point" also your renders seem to be stretched weird? idk if it's just me but the resizing throws me off. Lastly try working with more colors that highlight the attributes of the render instead of monotone signatures. Although they can look good it's not always the best. Really like the arthus sig! XD

ah ok thanks for the advice! will work on it

• 3 months later...
Issac can you make a sig for me with Kate Upton and my name on it? I like fancy stuff or if you wanna get all crazy you can do Japanese to :P

/first: Its Isaac, not Issac.

/second: You want your name: "ExGBrian" or "[HG] ExGBrian"

/third: You want your name in jap or "Kate Upron.

/first: Its Isaac, not Issac.

/second: You want your name: "ExGBrian" or "[HG] ExGBrian"

/third: You want your name in jap or "Kate Upron.

First: im pretty sure its Upton not Upron to be mistaken.

Second: I want ExGBrian no [HG] in it

Third: Forget the jap can you make it fancy cursive?

Thanks

-Brian