Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

WHY WAS I BANNED

rany7

1. Your in-game name: HG_SupeBbomber7(2224-Nona)

2. Server that you were banned on: All of Them (Permanent Ban)

3. The Banning admin: Kigen

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:40503532

5. Reason for ban: Not posting ban reports / Evading Name Tag Enforcer

Edited by Papa John

i wasnt banning people for no reason and i do have demos i just havent posted them

I havent banned anyone for a while only the hackers that are killing people 20 times in 2 seconds and i have demos but i mean thats just obvious

how do i post my demos

Edited by Papa John

Only a few?

notpostedreportssuper.png

And we expressly told you, if you ban ANYONE for more then 2 hours you have to post a report or if you ban them for a hacking reason. Doesn't matter if they were screaming "I AM HACKING SCREW YOU GUYZ" in chat you still need to post proof. You were warned of this and choose to disregard it, this is the price you pay. Not to mention your trying to circumvent the Name Enforcer. Not to mention some of the people you banned for hacking WERE NOT HACKING.

Edited by Papa John

Ill post my demos and u can c what i have and i onlly ban people that are horribly hacking so i can avoid from getting banned myselfand my name ill change it i thought cause i am admin i am HG but guess not so unban me so i can play please and ill post my demos so u guys can take a look at them those bans for HERO O_0 GOLIATH TURTLE was an accident and we cleared that up cause there was a hacker changing names and killing the server so i tried to get him out but like i said nothing really happened the guys i have banned were obvious hackers i have demos i am gonna upload them as soon as u tell me how thanks

i wasnt banning people for no reason and i do have demos i just havent posted them

I havent banned anyone for a while only the hackers that are killing people 20 times in 2 seconds and i have demos but i mean thats just obvious

how do i post my demos

Correct, I did find a ban of yours that was legitimately cheating. You need to post proof no matter what, it doesn't matter what you believe or think of the player if you plan to ban them.

If you want to post your demos, go to http://www.zhost.hellsgamers.com. Select the browse button, navigate to your css folder (typically \steamapps\yourusernamehere\counter-strike source\cstrike\)

and upload it. Grab the link it gives you after it is done and make a ban report in our bans section.

PM me if you have any questions. I'll be happy to help as best as possible.

You can certainly try to apply: https://hellsgamers.com/forums/174-raquo-raquo-raquo-CLICK-HERE-TO-CREATE-YOUR-APP-laquo-laquo-laquo

I would suggest however getting the bans and administratorship in order before doing that as you may have negative perceptions (about you) at the moment. If you can get those reports up and running, I'm pretty sure it's going to help you alot.

Alright, you need to listen to what we are saying.

1) Stop fucking asking to get unbanned

2) Show us the demos that you have, link them all in this thread

3) If you don't start following OUR policy that YOU agreed to when you bought admin, you aren't going to have admin anymore.

We don't know you, we don't know who you are banning. You say it's obvious, but how the fuck am I supposed to trust you when I don't know you? How do I know that you're not banning people for no reason? How do I know that you have the skill sets required to determine whether or not someone is hacking? I don't which is why when you ban someone, you record a demo so WE can review it. Now do you understand why you have to post demos?

Edit: Also, what the fuck is this? https://hellsgamers.com/threads/50742-I-DK-WHY-I-WAS-BANNED

I already unbanned you after you told me you were going to start recording and posting demos... sooooo?

Edited by F4ithl3ss

• Executive Council

I'll unban you but you won't be able to make bans.

You'll instead have to make ban requests. If you can prove that you can make ban reports then we can discuss giving your ability to ban back.