Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

POST HERE IF SERVER IS DOWN, LAGGING ETC.

Combine

Hi,

The Euro 100% crits server (78.129.148.112:27015) is 'on', but when you connect, it alows class choice, then when connected to the Orange map does this:

WARNING: connection problem. Auto-disconnect in ... secs.

So, it looks like it's working, but in fact is not! It was zero players last night, too. I was on the American server, so did not connect - must have been faulty last night, too...

bean$ :)

Hi,

The Euro 100% crits server (78.129.148.112:27015) is 'on', but when you connect, it alows class choice, then when connected to the Orange map does this:

WARNING: connection problem. Auto-disconnect in ... secs.

So, it looks like it's working, but in fact is not! It was zero players last night, too. I was on the American server, so did not connect - must have been faulty last night, too...

Yeah i noticed it keeps messing up everytime I restart. I'll have Dirty look at it.

Hi, I think there's a blitch with the scramble (auto) on the American server. It does not move players around, like it used to. For example, it can somtime be the caswe where there are 6 players on one side and 12 on the other. I have to manually move them accross, as my !sm_scramble command does not work on the sever, for some reason. Any chance that could be rectified, too?

Oh, and the Euro server is still not 100%crits etc :(

Sorry to always bring these problems!

Sever: 64.31.16.214:27015

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Still problems with the auto-player move (not correct term, but I've forgotten the proper one) on the American server. I've been manually moving players (on death) to make sure teams are even - for example, one team can have 6 or 7 more players than the other! It's just someting I've noticed that is quite odd, and does not occur on the Euopean server ...

The scramble command does not work on the American 100% crits Orange-fix server (64.31.16.214:27015). Any chance that the command 'scramble' could be included?

bean$

• 2 weeks later...

in the past half week - past week I have been unable to connect to HG TF2 trade servers

I have been getting the connection failed after 4 retries even when there is room in the server

I have tried connecting through console and have had this problem in the past

PM me either on my HG account or in steam if you have me added

in the past half week - past week I have been unable to connect to HG TF2 trade servers

I have been getting the connection failed after 4 retries even when there is room in the server

I have tried connecting through console and have had this problem in the past

PM me either on my HG account or in steam if you have me added

I had this happen last week also on the trade server which is weird. But the next day it worked fine for me. Try deleting your clientregistry.blob in your steam folder.

Hi,

I've noticed that I can't go to the trade part of the game. I can ask a player to trade, but they can't accept.

bean$

Can you be more specific? Because this sounds more like a problem with Valve's trading rather than a server issue with us. Sometimes when you attempt to trade, Valve might be doing work on their servers which causes the item server to go down.

I had this happen last week also on the trade server which is weird. But the next day it worked fine for me. Try deleting your clientregistry.blob in your steam folder.

THanks, that happened once on the past and that was the solution then as well

This worked and Ill try to remember next time

Hi,

There is a speed hack on the Euro server right now, but my Admin has gone again! I need to get my Admin satus back for this server (the American one is OK). I can then ban the player - have reported using F7.

Server: 78.129.148.112:27015

bean$