Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

POST HERE IF SERVER IS DOWN, LAGGING ETC.

Combine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this counts as "ect" or if I should have made a separate thread about it, but the Mario Kart server seems to not play my client side custom sounds, won't allow me to play my ingame mp3s, and actually crashes my client when I build a dispenser due to the fact my dispensers play music on a client side. It's the only server that does it and I played a few months back on it all the time without these issues. Not sure if you guys changed plugins or something, but I just wanted to know.

I'm not sure if this counts as "ect" or if I should have made a separate thread about it, but the Mario Kart server seems to not play my client side custom sounds, won't allow me to play my ingame mp3s, and actually crashes my client when I build a dispenser due to the fact my dispensers play music on a client side. It's the only server that does it and I played a few months back on it all the time without these issues. Not sure if you guys changed plugins or something, but I just wanted to know.

I'm not sure but I think your problem might be happening due to our server being a pure server.

The TF2 Server "Trading Post" is listed as being online. I can connect and go thru the initial team and class choice screens, then will be automatically disconnected.

Hoping if someone can confirm if the issue is on my end or on the server end.

The TF2 Server "Trading Post" is listed as being online. I can connect and go thru the initial team and class choice screens, then will be automatically disconnected.

Hoping if someone can confirm if the issue is on my end or on the server end.

I was just able to confirm with another player who frequents the server. It is broke. It let's people in only to crash the connection upon entering.

Any attention to this would be awesome.

I was just able to confirm with another player who frequents the server. It is broke. It let's people in only to crash the connection upon entering.

Any attention to this would be awesome.

It's the server. The Meet the Pyro Update kinda messed all the servers up and we are working on getting everything back up and running.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Server: 78.129.148.112:27015

Still down :(

Any chance of re-starting it - or whatever happens in these situations? It's been down for about 5 hours now. The American 100% server is okay (ranked 8th at moment!) and I go on it when the Euro one is down. I find, however, that the Euro one is IMO far better! It's the players I meet, and the low ping...

Thanks,

bean$

Hi,

Server: 78.129.148.112:27015

Still down :(

Any chance of re-starting it - or whatever happens in these situations? It's been down for about 5 hours now. The American 100% server is okay (ranked 8th at moment!) and I go on it when the Euro one is down. I find, however, that the Euro one is IMO far better! It's the players I meet, and the low ping...

Thanks,

bean$

Back up.

Hi,

Euro server down again - Orange 100% crits (78.129.148.112:27015). Been down for a few hours.

There has aslo been the problem of some people not being able to 'go' sniper. It takes a few goes and they diw while attempting to change to that class.

bean$

Hi,

Euro server down again - Orange 100% crits (78.129.148.112:27015). Been down for a few hours.

There has aslo been the problem of some people not being able to 'go' sniper. It takes a few goes and they diw while attempting to change to that class.

bean$

Still down! - Quite a few more hours now. I connect to the American one, but it's not so good as I have a higher ping (25 compared to 170).

bean$