Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello everyone.

- TL;DR : Me in a nutshell is on my profile-

My name is Chris, I'm 19 years old and I live in Cork City, Ireland. I love music so much, my taste expands from Classic Rock to Death Metal to Classic/Choral and so much more. My favorite genres of music would be Hard Rock, Power Metal, Melodic Death Metal & Viking Metal(Folk).I listen to such bands as Amon Amarth, Alter Bridge, Metallica, Rainbow, Black Sabbath, Ensiferum and so many others.

I love norse mythology and the whole lore that surrounds it.My fav norse god would have to be Thor. Though, I like other gods such as Surtr, Heimdallr, Odin, Freja, Loki and few others

My fav types of movies are Sci-fi, War, History based(or close to history), action & fantasy.Such movies are 300, The 13th Warrior, Alien series, Predator series, The first Alien v Predator(Second one sucked), Die Hard series, Pirates of the caribbean series, Saving private ryan, Timeline and load of others.

I don't watch much tv but here is some stuff I like. 24, Stargate SG-1, South Park, Band of Brothers, Simpons when it was funny, Dexter, Battlestar Galactica, Game of Thrones and few more.

I do read, but not as much as I used to. Resident Evil series, Doom series & The Riftwar Saga.

I'm a video game nerd. I currently do alot of pc gaming, but I did play ALOT of xbox360. Games I like & play are, Doom series, Resident Evil series, The Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion, Fallout 3, Halo series, Call of Duty 4, Gears of War series, GRAW series, Viking Battle for Asgard, The orange box, Garry's Mod, World of Warcraft, Minecraft, Worms(First one on the PSX) Manhunt, Black, Splinter Cell series, The Legend of Zelda series and a whole lot of other games.

Well thats pretty much me, if you like to ask anything else, go ahead =D