Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Perma Mute Jailbreak?

ExGBrian

Ok so we all know that 30 seconds in the round Terrorists gets unmuted, but is their a way around that to have a play permanently muted until they leave? We have a lot of HLDJ spammers that just get really annoying and im tired of remuting them when either the whole team is unmuted or when its a new round. Especially since im still in probation? You think you guys can do something about it?

I say we make a perma mute so the player can't talk at all whenever he/she is in our servers. That way we can unban Crewcabanger and proceed to have epic lulz XD

"No I got lead"

"Nope. Pretty sure Crewcabanger got lead"

"Get on my level kid. You guys all suck"

I find truth in these words. Everyone, we should study Jesus' way of thinking, I think we have a Philosopher here.

Also, Brian, next time, don't get put on Probation.

JessicaJoy is correct, if you are going into the Admin Menu and going to mute and all. It would take 5 seconds to use the command in chat.

Example: !mute [Player]

ADMIN: Muted [PLAYER]

If user is repeatedly spamming the microphone Warn him to stop, Kick Him, and post a ban request.

if somebody made a mod that unmuted the ts at LR then they deserve an internet cookie

!mlist

I do believe we need these things. That way you can be added to the Mute-List for 9999 days but be able to talk if you get LR. (Which you won't cause you get freekilled)

Edited by Princess Luna

If user is repeatedly spamming the microphone Warn him to stop, Kick Him, and post a ban request.

he cant kick or ban because hes on probabtion because he was a derp! :)

Do the Terrorists even really need to talk, except during LR?

We have a plugin that claims who got lead, so cant we technically make a plugin that announces when thesaid lead is dead and it is a freeday?

All the music does is disrupt the server and lag it up, causing buffer overlfows and annoyed people. Whenever anyone plays music, 7 others object and either an admin steps in (that is, if they dislike the music) or eveyrone has to suffer through it (or mute them, but they could get lead sometime soon and then you have lea dmuted and it all goes to hell.)

Thats the only reason I could think the T's need the mic, is to announce lead is dead, and they spam that whenever a CT dies anyway.

tl;dr: Perma mute all the T's. They dont need to talk anyway unless it's LR.

Just leaving the t's muted all round completely ruins the majority of Jailbreak fun, just saying. The only issue at heart here is kids who just learned how to internets and find it necessary to play a song whenever they hear silence. If anything it would be nice to start progress on a time-capped mute, and if not there are already plugins that involve perma-mute. And the next step after that would to just add a sub-forum of the T-Lists for people to report kids who can't handle not playing music 24/7 in order to get them muted for an extended amount of time.

Do the Terrorists even really need to talk, except during LR?

We have a plugin that claims who got lead, so cant we technically make a plugin that announces when thesaid lead is dead and it is a freeday?

All the music does is disrupt the server and lag it up, causing buffer overlfows and annoyed people. Whenever anyone plays music, 7 others object and either an admin steps in (that is, if they dislike the music) or eveyrone has to suffer through it (or mute them, but they could get lead sometime soon and then you have lea dmuted and it all goes to hell.)

Thats the only reason I could think the T's need the mic, is to announce lead is dead, and they spam that whenever a CT dies anyway.

tl;dr: Perma mute all the T's. They dont need to talk anyway unless it's LR.

Imagine a opinionated day with a full team of T's and no talking, we either extend the rounds if they are always muted or we get the perma mute :/