Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

i need help with something

sette123

1. Your in-game name: powermonkey

2. Server: garry's mod dark rp

3. Your Steam-Id: 0:0:31571962

umm i am an admin, i have admin for all hg servers. i got banned for 2 hours from the garry's mod hg dark rp server and now when i go back onto it i dont have admin anymore on that one server? why is this? am i able to have my admin back for that server, i dont understand why i lost it.

1. Your in-game name: powermonkey

2. Server: garry's mod dark rp

3. Your Steam-Id: 0:0:31571962

umm i am an admin, i have admin for all hg servers. i got banned for 2 hours from the garry's mod hg dark rp server and now when i go back onto it i dont have admin anymore on that one server? why is this? am i able to have my admin back for that server, i dont understand why i lost it.

please hurry there are alot of people breaking the rules...

impossible power monkey, you can only donate for admin for GMOD for $15 USD a month if you have a $50 USD recurring then you have a CS:S,TF2,DOD:S admin package, not gmod. Recheck with the admin cilent andm ake sure you have purchased gmod and also see if it has been suspended.