Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Manniversary in a nutshell

Scott

Both videos are funny, but I haven't got the errors you guys showed.

It's been pretty bad since the big update for everyone, last count I'm at about 20 crashes in the past two days, and it's now where it crashes 50-70% of players on given server.

Steam needs to fix this or I may have to go back to Farmville, and NOBODY wants that...

Yeah peace for 5 minutes till the game crashes, then you just start raging, like when you rage when me and GJam skull fuck you in TF2.

Hey just cuz I yell and ban random people doesn't mean I'm raging... but ok digital I got u. I got homies. Watch ur back, ima use that knife you gave me against you. ;) <3

It's been pretty bad since the big update for everyone, last count I'm at about 20 crashes in the past two days, and it's now where it crashes 50-70% of players on given server.

Steam needs to fix this or I may have to go back to Farmville, and NOBODY wants that...

Yeah, I was just playing today and it crashed twice in 10 minutes. Guess I'll play Fallout: NV or Garry's Mod until they fix it.