Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What computer skills do you have?

Wingless

• 1 month later...

I currently know a bit of a lot of programming languages. I am best at:

- Python

- Java

- C++

- Perl

- EventScripts <-- Integrates Python though, so doesn't really count.

I know more than your average person about computers, and it's something I really enjoy, so if you ever have a computer problem feel free to PM me (I wonder if that's considered advertising... JK lol)

Obviously, I'm a little bit of a grammar freak. I am a quick typer with an average typing speed of 120WPM. I am pretty good at mental math which helps a lot when you are programming (creating equations is easier when you can test them in your head).

Just thought I'd poke my head in here. New to HG's forums.

Im 14. I have a photoshop, html, css and javascript certificates. I am fully qualified in photoshop, dreamweaver and starting to get a qualification in microsoft expression web 4. I also have a job, obviously in web and graphic design.

And how do you join the DEV team, would love to help. Can someone post a link to the thread or who do I message?

Im 14. I have a photoshop, html, css and javascript certificates. I am fully qualified in photoshop, dreamweaver and starting to get a qualification in microsoft expression web 4. I also have a job, obviously in web and graphic design.

And how do you join the DEV team, would love to help. Can someone post a link to the thread or who do I message?

You must be in HG. You could ask staff in teamspeak if there are any openings, but here is the thread https://hellsgamers.com/threads/15807-Want-to-be-on-the-Dev-Team. If there is a spot open staff will bump the thread saying so.

You must be in HG. You could ask staff in teamspeak if there are any openings, but here is the thread https://hellsgamers.com/threads/15807-Want-to-be-on-the-Dev-Team. If there is a spot open staff will bump the thread saying so.

Thanks Bob, I have been talking to staff about it and here is my clan app if you want to comment on it: https://hellsgamers.com/threads/46681-ENIGM0-s-Recruit-Application?p=268700#post268700

Damn kids with their interwebs jobs.

• 1 month later...

I took a year of Raw HTML, covered Microsoft total suite over 4 years, competed nationally with Business Professionals of America in Database administration and have placed in the top ten. I have done hundreds of hours of clerical work, administrative work, about a thousand hours coding of C++, VB.NET, LUA, HTML, CSS, and JAVA (none of which I became more fluent in then C++). I have about eight hundred hours using Microsoft Photodraw and Photoshop on a personal basis, and have many many more "Professional" based skills (human resourcing, contemporary speech, business meal etiquette, management, etc.) all through attending the conferences with BPA for six years, I also return to proctor and grade for my local chapter and region still.

((I would like to mention, coding, I would probably be completely failing with it now, it has been a couple years since school and have since thrown out my coding days, I found it far to depressing and have taken a more laborious approach with my career life and have been studying carpentry and electrical wiring, so no time for coding, let alone gaming, and the Photoshop I could probably still manage with some ease depending on the job.))

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I have 3 years home experience on different distros of Linux, I've ran a dedicated for hosting in the past. I know quite a bit of Perl, and HTML. I can read any source code and find the errors if they are there( its normally always something retarded simple ).

P.S.: Now that steam is on iOS and Android maybe they will finally port at least CS:S to Linux.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I´m a graphics designer, motion grapher nd illustrator so i can handle photoshop, after effects, illustrator, toon boom studio, some autodesk sketch up nd corel painter x. I used to have some html, xml nd css skills but not anymore i totally forgot everything about webpages programing,

I'm horrible when it comes to most programming languages (save old-school HTML and a little Perl), but pretty much anything hardware is a cinch for me. Everything from building custom machines to designing and building my own circuits.

Also, an expert sytem & network admin (on Win boxes anyways, never got the hang of *nix systems), MS Office, and just about every piece of software Adobe makes.

Damn you calculus... if if hadn't been for my lousy math skills I would have my Bachelor's in Comp. Eng. by now. >_<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Heh, this will be a necro bump, but might as well seeing as someone will probably need my skills:

Web:

*Html

*CSS

*Bit a Java Script

*Joomla

*Wordpress

Programming (Not very good):

*Basic C

*Basic C++

*Basic Java

*Basic SDK

*Basic UDK

*Basic CryEngine 3

Level Design:

*Quake 3 Maps

*Source Maps

*Learning UDK Maps

*Learning CryEngine 3 Maps

Servers (What I can/do manage):

*Source Servers (Gmod, CSS)

*Minecraft Servers (Hence the HG Factions server, and secrete tekkit server which isn't really a secrete, I'm just not supposed to be working on it right now)

*Quake 3 Servers (Mostly JKG)

Misc:

*Wiki editing

*Android App development.

*Composing Music

* Advanced Cinematography

*Trailers

*Bit of Model making

*Can build computers.

All this and I can't seem to find a job anywhere in Oregon...

• 1 month later...