Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

League of Legends 10man?

Kaylor

Can we make League of Legends a once a month thing?

It was really fun last time, but people kept on saying it was stacked and etc.

Maybe we can like do captains and from there make our way through the 10man..

I don't know.. O_O

and make official rules about it?

k..

We're always up for League organized matches. Maybe an official channel can be made for "10 mans" for people to join and wait for one to get started just like how the CSS 10 mans start. Now it would probably take some forethought to REALLY get one going, but getting more organized in-clan matches seems like a great idea.

After re-thinking with the onset some new info, I am now against the idea of structured "10 mans" for League. Those of us who play 10 mans on CSS know how heated and stupid some of the arguments in them can get. Last thing we as a new division on an already turbulent game need is to exacerbate tensions with the same scrim style environment. I'm all for people occasionally getting 10 friends to play a custom together... but something about structuring it into its own mechanism like the CSS ten mans brings out the worst in people.

So... it's like playing a ten man?

LOL this, there is no difference between people raging in 10man for League or a 10man for CSS. NOFUNALLOWED.

Seriously though if people start blowing their cool they will be banned from 10mans on League just like the others.

In the end, my gripe is that League is already as nerve-straining for some people as CSS ten mans. Putting THAT tension INTO the tense atmosphere of peer-peer scrims just sounds like an Xzibit joke gone bad.

YO DAWG I HEARD YOU LIKE ARGUING!

I'm inclined to agree with Laz, but not just because of his sexy avatar.

I will admit I am biased against participating in cs:s 10 mans because of a bad experience almost a year ago (My first 10 man was with Zinthius so I may have unfair judgement). Things useed to be very bad in the HG 10mans but I've heard things have improved a lot.

If the LoL 10 mans degrade to the same level of the css ones, then count me the fuck out. People take gaming way too seriously. It's always: "Teams are stacked zomg11!!!" or "Insert X Here is ufucking OP u faggit!!." I play games for the same reason I masturbate, to relax. I want to have fun, winning or losing. Yeah, there is the competitive side, but at the end of the game I recognize that there is no reason to give a shit. Not like I am going to lose money .

League 10 mans never work. I mean its great for the team that wins and its fun for them, but then the other team cries and whines that the teams were stacked. It really isn't fun for anyone unless you curb stomp the other team. People end up raging and not having fun. Happens in CSS, happened in HoN, happens ANY TIME you do an organized 5v5 league match. Everyones skill levels are all over the place and there is no real good way to not stack the teams. If you have the first pick, why wouldn't you pick the best person you know? Even if the teams weren't stacked there always has to be a loser and a winner.

tl;dr

Never going to be fun because of ragers.

Lol, it was just an idea to throw out, because we've did this about like 2 times already.

Honestly, someone did whine and made such a commotion, but it wasn't the team, it was just the specific guy that constantly yells at the team doing wrong things.

But, anyways if you want to play with a feeder, hmu :)

I'm all for a 10 man LoL channel. hell we have more people in the LoL channels than the 10 man channels now that bf3 is out. Why don't we just take the 10man #3 channels and use them under LoL. I have yet to see 3 10 mans going on at once let alone more than 1.

I sat in on a few "ten mans" yesterday (3v3 or 4v4 matches between members) and can say I am pretty appalled at the way some people acted. I expected frustrations to take over some people, but some of the comments made were stupid, childish, and sad. I'd like to oversee some more "ten mans" in the future before I really decide for myself, but from what I saw yesterday, it's not looking good.

I sat in on a few "ten mans" yesterday (3v3 or 4v4 matches between members) and can say I am pretty appalled at the way some people acted. I expected frustrations to take over some people, but some of the comments made were stupid, childish, and sad. I'd like to oversee some more "ten mans" in the future before I really decide for myself, but from what I saw yesterday, it's not looking good.

your a Advisor laz u should be taking some control when these things are happening, when some pplz are acting out like this pull them aside and talk to them if they wont listen than grab me or prime, richie or even weeman and will help you dealing with this problem

DONT CUT ME WITH YOUR RAZER TITS.