Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

League of Legends 10man?

Kaylor

I sat in on a few "ten mans" yesterday (3v3 or 4v4 matches between members) and can say I am pretty appalled at the way some people acted. I expected frustrations to take over some people, but some of the comments made were stupid, childish, and sad. I'd like to oversee some more "ten mans" in the future before I really decide for myself, but from what I saw yesterday, it's not looking good.

Ummmm, what was so appalling about those 10 mans, I don't remember anything going crazy. They were good games, and we were all having fun and there was no one frustrated or arguing, at in my teams channel. There may have been some trash talk ingame chat but thats to be expected. And its not like people can't take getting ripped on, its a pretty normal occurrence in pretty much any game...especially 10 mans in css.

Having fun by deriding other clan members who are on the other team does not constitute worthwhile gaming. Sure, have fun scrimming against each other, but not because the entire match you are making fun of how someone on the other team sucks and other bullshit you most likely wouldn't say to their face. Half of HG is still learning the game, so people are going to have their flaws and mistakes. Right now, organized ten man scrims aren't looking like a great idea.

But I challenge you: prove me wrong. If you all can continue hosting your organized games and can reduce some of the bullshittery between teams and even players on the same team, then do it. In any case, my opinion is just that... an opinion. I'm not Wee/Prime/Richie so my say isn't that big of a deal. But if you can SHOW ME that you can have these scrims without turning into gigantic assholes about it, then let's get it done.

Having fun by deriding other clan members who are on the other team does not constitute worthwhile gaming. Sure, have fun scrimming against each other, but not because the entire match you are making fun of how someone on the other team sucks and other bullshit you most likely wouldn't say to their face. Half of HG is still learning the game, so people are going to have their flaws and mistakes. Right now, organized ten man scrims aren't looking like a great idea.

But I challenge you: prove me wrong. If you all can continue hosting your organized games and can reduce some of the bullshittery between teams and even players on the same team, then do it. In any case, my opinion is just that... an opinion. I'm not Wee/Prime/Richie so my say isn't that big of a deal. But if you can SHOW ME that you can have these scrims without turning into gigantic assholes about it, then let's get it done.

ITS these pplz YOU have to talk to and if they continue to do it disrespecting other clan members than they will get punished

ITS these pplz YOU have to talk to and if they continue to do it disrespecting other clan members than they will get punished

I'm telling them now. That was a bit of an 'experiment' in behavior to see how the organized scrim changed or didn't changed how people acted. Like an Advisor or Manager is going to be in the channel every time to tell LoL ten manners to calm down. NYP... Advisor.

O-Prime should be posting soon with a bit of news anyway. Let this settle till then.

so this is what im going to do for this whole LoL ordeal, We're going do a trial of it and if does happen that everyone rages and no one has fun then i'll just stop it.

There's no real harm in trying it because everyone who rages only rages during the match and not really after it.

If it does happen that people have a good time then i'll edit it around and put more solid consequences and rules and regulations, sound good guyss?

TL;DR

Trial of 10man LoL Channel

Success = Refinement on the rules and regulations and the consequences regarding the breaking

Fail = Well at least we tried but not going to continue.

I'll put the channels up for a week or two and we'll go from there.

4v4s are VERY different from 5v5s. You create a mechanism where unexpected players are given level and farm advantages because someone is in the jungle. It doesn't work. You came in our channel and SPECIFICALLY ASKED if you could grab blue before you head to lane and I said no. It's an unnecessary and unfair advantage. We were ALL in agreement that what you did was for NOTHING but to make a simple affair stupidly complicated.

If we set rules, FOLLOW THEM!

Already seeing problems with it, if you cant play how you want and how your playstyle allows, it is pointless. IE When I solo Lane Udyr, I get Blue buff then go into lane, this is not allowed.

You asked Laz Specifically if you could get blue before going to your lane and he answered no, then you did it anyway. The only problem here is you being a douche bag.