Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sorry about my in-game inactivity...

Angel

but my laptop just went from POS to POFS about 1-1/2 weeks ago. The cooling system (fan) is kinda stuffed, so if I go to do anything that increases the cpu and/or gpu usage from normal, play games or watch a movie <- very rarely happens with movies, my laptop will just lose power instantly due to overheating after 30 to 40 minutes max of doing said activities, and I can't get the fan replaced, FML :/

So I can only get on HG servers for 20 minutes at a time to be safe, cos my laptop just losing power can't be doing it any good, and because it's such a short time to be playing, I just haven't been bothered playing recently tbh.

I have ordered a new laptop from Americuh which I should be getting in about 2 weeks, custom built and I will post the specs in the appropriate thread when I've got it all set up. And thanks again Kigen for recommending upgrades for it :)

So yeah, if you see me in Jailbreak it will only be for about 20-30 minutes, if at all :/

I'll still be active on the forums and TS3 as usual, but this just sucks me hardly being able to play; I've gone from 3 hours minimum playing time to 0 to 20 minutes a day :(

I would've posted this sooner but irl, and slight cbf throughout the week, got in the way. I'll bump this thread when I can resume my activeness in-game again.

P.S. If you're my friend on Steam and my status in online but I'm not in-game, feel free to ask me to play with you for a short time, or if you've got any questions :)

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I miss playing with you guys soooo much, kinda getting withdrawals ;)

Edited by Angel Descends

Alright guys, I got my new laptop yesterday at 9am, got almost everything from my old laptop onto it, all my Steam files of course :)

So I'm back to my usual in-game activeness now, although I might play some single player games first like Portal 2, Skyrim, etc first off :P

Check out my new laptop specs here or in my sig :)

I'll still be playing CS:S of course, see you guys in-game :)

all good bud, whenever you get the chance, let's play portal co-op <3

Already played a few hours of single player, I'm somewhere in Chapter 6. I'll let you know when I've beat the campaign so we can play co-op :D