Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

BentSpoonGameing plead to be unbanned

Doctor Who

From the BentSpoonGaming Community We really want to handle this like gentlemen. Can we really let the actions of one take control over the whole community? Can we settle this without putting a fence in-between Two whole communitys?:mrt:Can we come to a peaceful compromise.Were are sorry and If you guys can help we can help out .That would greatly be appricated .Sorry if someone ddos You guys and we are trying to find out exactally who it. Was and how to solve this problem but DDosing us back is not a way to do things. Can we come to a peacefull compromise?

post-4281-13525954982498_thumb.png

As far as I know, we are not DDoSing BSG or you.

Is this claim based on the screenshot? If so, there are other variables that could influence your packet loss.

If so, please bring the appropriate proof because right now, there is no substantiating your claim.

You said my RL friend solve was in that channel and hes talking to me right now. He said you guys said that he gave them your ips or something? I know him and he would never do stuff like that. and he said that he didnt do that. he loves hg and would only do stuff to help it. please just un ban him. he would never do anything to hurt you guys. do you have any proof that he was giving out your ips or for that matter knows how to get ips?

edit- the leader of the community even said he didnt agree with that guy dosing your servers.

Edited by PoliteFellow

he was probably really pissed for being banned with no proof from this community in the first place. he said he was sorry and hes fine from being banned from the server or servers for being stupid. but he just wants to be unbanned from the forums and teamspeak or atleast teamspeak. and if he does anything stupid himself in your teamspeak you can ban him from teamspeak.

He left on his own accord

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/56261-See-ya-HG?highlight=

I think we've had enough of his douchbaggary. He in in our TTT server right now causing problems warign our tags.

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/wt/solviet.png

I think you should walk away.

We lose nothing by banning your community short of drama.

Edited by JJK

edit- the leader of the community even said he didnt agree with that guy dosing your servers.

Yet he called HG 'Badmin' (?) and just sat back at watched everything happen.

As JJK already said. Your entire post is invalid.

Any other lies you would like to throw out there to try and cover up?

Search for '33553817' on these forums and look at all the reports on him

Also, he has 4 bans on record .. can you now see how you are completely wrong?

If youre goign to back him and BSG up, get your facts straight.