Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My First Unusual :D

Scott

ive spent over 150 on tf2 since i got it lol.

Yeah, I've spent somewhere around $230 or so.

I've never got a unusual. I once traded a a crate for a cheap hat and the guy got a unusual Demoman hat. D:

Was his name Scott? Kidding. Anyhow, to get an unusual easily, you need to space out when you open them. Like, it goes off a system. After 100 or so crates are opened, an unusual is released. Thus, if you're lucky, you have higher than a 1% or 2% chance to get an unusual; the items are not assigned to a crate.

Source: I learned it while trying to open a crate without an Internet connection and then some Google searching.

That's a pretty sick hat you got there. :P

I need to find my way around to an Unusual but it will probably never happen.

well when you barely make a refined metal, idk how close you are to one :P. this one is at least 50 ref, and it's a lower tier :P

It is completely possible to get an unusual for cheap if you have the patience and play the market. I recently got a steaming mongolian for 6 keys :P, then traded it up to a vivid private eye, so you gotta just stick with it.

Need to play moar TF2... I don't understand what you're talking about.