Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

CS:GO Hackers?

With the news of CS:GO being a cross-platform game. How are we going to admin our servers when the console players are the ones breaking the rules?

How are we supposed to ban/kick/mute a player on a console?

My thoughts are, console and PC players are only going to be matched-up in the Ranked Playlist matches. So, they will not have the option to join servers such as JailBreak or Surf.

PC servers will be only for PC players but the servers valve offers will be mixed so its going to be valves problem at the end. PC Servers are only customizable so but console players can only use the maps and settings valve offers too so its kinda like COD but without the cross platform. If they choose search for a game on console it will always be on valves servers and settings but if its for pc all servers being run by players and valve will come up

With the news of CS:GO being a cross-platform game. How are we going to admin our servers when the console players are the ones breaking the rules?

How are we supposed to ban/kick/mute a player on a console?

My thoughts are, console and PC players are only going to be matched-up in the Ranked Playlist matches. So, they will not have the option to join servers such as JailBreak or Surf.

I like it how you think there will be surf and jb, without Sdk

• 6 months later...