Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

CS:GO Jailbreak?

I think that heaps of people would love to see a Counter-Strike: Global Ops HeLLsGamers Jailbreak Server and it would also open up the clan to a lot more users. With the new UI jailbreak could add heaps of new mods etc.

If you do consider making one I would be more than happy to help out where-ever I can. Just a thought, if HG does make a CS:GO Jailbreak server will it run the current map, one based on the current map or a completely different one?

+1 or -1 for what you think.

Edited by ENIGM0
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can make the map and mods on CS:GO but from the trailers and everything i feel like were not really gonna get a the same feeling as some of us had in CS:S jailbreak its like jailbreak on mw2 itll be wierd :/ i honestly don't care if you guys make one i just think that it wont be as popular as playing it on CS:S

cs:go ftw or ftl we will see

its going to be hard to beat bf3 though

Oh hey, someone from Battlefield randomly mentioning their favorite game in an irrelevant thread. Never seen that before.

Let's PLEASE not make a JB server for CS GO. It's already popular on CSS and the general understanding is that CSS is not likely to lose much popularity with the release of CS GO. Let CSS JB be the only JB.

Well, apparently the engine is very similar to the portal engine (no surprise, every time VALVe releases a new game, it just uses an updated version of the last engine...) sourcemod developers have even already stated they expect it to be minor updates to SM, which means there could be a working JB mod within a week or two ;)

Although I personally would probably still prefer to play CS:S JB instead of CS:GO. Mainly 'cause I hate change, and I don't wanna spend the $60 :P

Oh hey, someone from Battlefield randomly mentioning their favorite game in an irrelevant thread. Never seen that before.

Let's PLEASE not make a JB server for CS GO. It's already popular on CSS and the general understanding is that CSS is not likely to lose much popularity with the release of CS GO. Let CSS JB be the only JB.

Hey Hey Hey i love all games equal now lol

my favorite game of all time is pong lol

40 beta keys to the first 40 people to post in this thread aamonkey? woop woop woop!

a cs:go jailbreak would be just like cs:s jailbreak, except higher graphics, new skins and not much else different, or is there something totally crazy i am missing from this?

Yes thats about it, along with new and more advanced mods, more CT guns etc.