Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Skinny kid bullies fat kid?

Archer

Cool new find!

But anyways ...even if you are being bullied ..there is not reason for fighting like that. I understand that he was being picked on since he was 7, but he shouldn't have lashed out. He should have let his parents or teachers know. Because now he stooped down to HIS level.

Just my opinion.

I've seen this a thousand times but everytime I see it I'm like "FUCKYEA!"

I would have punched those bullies in the face for him if he wouldn't have done the dirty work himself!

and Jessica, I'm quite sure a lot of bullies would not stop just cause their parents got informed and tell them to "not do it again son:)".

This loser learned the hard way. Too bad for his crippled leg :3 Now we all know how tuff he really is.

EDIT: and the suckers watching but not helping the poor guy (the bullied one) should have gotten their teeth punched out. Yeah I get pretty pumped up when I see this, I know.

...even if you are being bullied ..there is not reason for fighting like that. I understand that he was being picked on since he was 7, but he shouldn't have lashed out. He should have let his parents or teachers know. Because now he stooped down to HIS level.

Just my opinion.

Fair enough, it's your opinion, but in my experience in bullying, telling your parents or teachers about it doesn't do shit, cos they can't do anything but tell the bullier to stop.

When that victim in the video "lashed out" as you called it, imo it's not lashing out, it's self defense and it's legal if someone's beating you.

Yeah, they all say that stuff like "tell you parents, let your teachers know, just walk away from it", but in reality all that does nothing until you defend yourself from whoever is bullying you. Eventually or straight away, that's how you get bullies off your back. Otherwise they're gonna keep at you. It's either you stand up for yourself, or you skulk away into a little corner and become pathetic.

There's just so much of this shit going on here and it's getting out of hand. It's either the victim gets beat so bad, the bullying gets so bad, or even both that the parents have to move their child to a different school, cos the teachers can't control anything over here. Seriously, they've been reports on the news here where the victims have been been beat so bad that they've been hospitalized, and yet the school can't do anything about it. Some parents take the bullying to court because of the severity of it all.

Sorry if that's confronting but that's how it is coming from someone who's been through and tackled bullying.

Rant over :P

Edited by Angel Descends
inb4 trolling, lol.

#oldvideos

Cool find!

.............................8 months ago.

Where did you find this? This video is brand new and awesome!

WHY comment if all you wanna say is it's old? If he feels like he wants to repost it, let him. At the very least, don't make him feel stupid. I don't get you guys.

Seen before on forums but i like that kid's ass kicked.

Nice way to say it. ^^