Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hey

Danielle

im not new to the community, i used to play here a while back on the jb server, but i figured id make an intro thread. ive never been in hg just always a friend. anyway im 17 years old and i the only thing i can think of that i like is my cat, wolfman, and baking. im gonna be going to college next year and eventually ill become a nurse probably specializing in pediatrics because i love kids. thats all.... feel free to message me and say hi if youre not 12 years old. :) (sorry if thats too offensive -.-)

im not new to the community, i used to play here a while back on the jb server, but i figured id make an intro thread. ive never been in hg just always a friend. anyway im 17 years old and i the only thing i can think of that i like is my cat, wolfman, and baking. im gonna be going to college next year and eventually ill become a nurse probably specializing in pediatrics because i love kids. thats all.... feel free to message me and say hi if youre not 12 years old. :) (sorry if thats too offensive -.-)
YO DANIELLE, I'm really happy for you, and I'ma let you finish...BUT YOU GOT ONE OF THE MOST SOUR ATTITUDES I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED. But I'll say hello to you anyways because I love Wolfman. Oh, and:

post-9179-13525954994092_thumb.gif

post-9179-13525954994438_thumb.jpg

YO DANIELLE, I'm really happy for you, and I'ma let you finish...BUT YOU GOT ONE OF THE MOST SOUR ATTITUDES I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED. But I'll say hello to you anyways because I love Wolfman.

^doesn't seem necessary jackSON?!

Danielle is that in any specific order... depending on how your cookies taste I should be last. Even though dogs rule and cats drool. Welcome... Excuse me while I strip in celebration of your introduction.

thanks for all the welcomes and stuff guys :)

faithless- all your coolness cant fit into the equation

batters- im sorry but you were acting 4 years old

watermelon- yo watermelons imma let you finish but the only reason you dont like me is because i dont talk about smoking weed 24/7.

ttam- no lol i live in monmouth county :P

Edited by Danielle

batters- im sorry but you were acting 4 years old

lol, dont worry:3 i was expectin it and was purposefully tryna get you to:) we were both in the wrong so yeah:L