Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

G'day everyone!

AusJoey

Well, hey I'm beau. AusJoey/AussieJoey is my nickname and commonly referred to be related to a koala thus where Joey came from (joeys are also baby koala's). oh the friend that told me about this site is PaP3s. :)

I'm really an admin within a gaming community which is funded by the public, I'm not going to link just in case you guys might think I'm doing some adverts. which isn't my intention, I want to pretty much make new friends and join a clan (different from a community) and hopefully start to become more competitive.

I pretty much have to rush this, because I'm going out now but I will be updating this so if you want to check back later, it's sure to have more about me. :)

UPDATED:

Okay where to start, I've been gaming since the nintendo 64, but after the fail cube, i've lost most of my passion for consoles. I'm a dedicated pc gamer to heart, And i currently use a PC I built myself. (about a year or two ago)

Specs for those who understand are:

Motherboard - P55A-UD3R

Ram - 4 gigs ( can't remember the actual name, and motherboard is stuffed so I can't put any more then a single stick in although its dual slot :/ and can't be bothered sending it back again, took 3 weeks to get my pc working again ARR :) )

Processor - Intel Core i5 760

operating system - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Hard drives - 1 tb Western digital black edition

Graphics - AMD Radeon™ HD 6800 Series (6850 i think)

MISC - Razer Lycosa (keyboard), Razer DeathAdder 3500 dpi version, sc2 mat from launch, 21 inch monitor.

I think that's it.

Umm, I've been admin of my community for about a year. My job is basically to watch over any complaints (sent to my email via a reporting plugin), and maintain balance and the rules of the server. I look over and maintain Battlefield 3, Team Fortress 2 and Teamspeak while also in charge of applications and some decision making.

I've just fully graduated from high school and waiting to receive my letter with my place in University (or Uni here). I live in Victoria, Australia and I'm pretty used to the Lagg I get from connecting to US based servers (if bearable). I have a lot of experience with working with people, and I'm very into the psychology and the study of how the mind works. I've also been interested in server management and website development, but sadly never really had a chance to get my hands on any real deal stuff. if you want I can upload a few website designs I've done if I can find them.

Games i play are:

League of legends

Counter strike source

Battlefield 3

Team fortress 2 (not as much as i used to)

World of Warcraft (from time to time)

and

starcraft 2 for fun.

I have others, just those are my regulars.

Uhh, not sure what else to say. If anything wants to be clearafied or anything you want to ask. Ask away! :)

Edited by AusJoey