Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I got a proposition for yeh!

Mr.Tin

All right...

So go ahead and shoot this down or what not, but I currently have a TF2 trading website (TF2Hat.com) and would like to integrate it with HG, I would give full admin access to any HG council, and mod to some vets if there is any interest in this.

Tanks, Tintin

(PS not sure if this is a no no or not, so no b& plz)

AngryArcade and Netcode have something to offer, you don't.

+

What Scott said.

I'm offering a free trade community, and if you honestly think the HG trade forums are great then I respectfully disagree.

I'm not saying mine is better, but I'm saying it has the potential to be.

No one joins the HG forums to trade, so the trade forum suffers.

Since TF2Hat is independent of HG, players who don't want to make a clan commitment could still be a part of the community and would maybe like to join HG at a later date.

I pay for all expenses dealing with TF2Hat.com and all donations towards TF2Hat.com (after monthly costs) can be diverted to HG.

Honestly it looks like the forum just started, so it really has little to no value right now. If it was a booming community then it might be more appealing but its pretty dead. Its not my decision but I dont think it will happen. Our forum on here is more active than yours, right now anyway.

Honestly it looks like the forum just started, so it really has little to no value right now. If it was a booming community then it might be more appealing but its pretty dead. Its not my decision but I dont think it will happen. Our forum on here is more active than yours, right now anyway.

I won't beat around the bush, the forum has just started, and it is dead, but thats precisely the reason I ask to merge.

A good way is to put in captchas. And if your trying to get your site started by merging with HG, thats not going to work. HG is partnered with angry arcade, netcode, eoreality and others because they actually have something to offer. It really just looks like you want help starting your site up and not really looking at the benefits of both parties.

Angry Arcade contributes how?

Looks like we got a mystery on our hands!

As it happens AngryArcade has a steam group...

Now who happens to be the administrator of that steam group?

Frankly I think I missing out on whatever lucrative business model arcade games have, but I digress, HG is partnered with AngryArcade because Dirty is the one running it.

Edited by Papa John

I like the idea of the website but unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be much happening on the website itself. How old is it?

To address the question of Angry Arcade;

some of services we have are worked on by some of our members however some of them are not.

All our partners do offer something significant and have significant traffic.

I like the idea of the website but unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be much happening on the website itself. How old is it?

To address the question of Angry Arcade;

some of services we have are worked on by some of our members however some of them are not.

All our partners do offer something significant and have significant traffic.

Its a month old or so.

This is not a bad idea. People looking to trade would find a site called TF2Hats.com in google much more appealing than a subforum in HG forums. That's what his site has to offer.

If they can get merged, it's possible that it would help jump start the trading.

The technical aspects of "merging" is a little vague. Homer would definitely need to get involved here if this idea is to move forward.

This is not a bad idea. People looking to trade would find a site called TF2Hats.com in google much more appealing than a subforum in HG forums. That's what his site has to offer.

If they can get merged, it's possible that it would help jump start the trading.

The technical aspects of "merging" is a little vague. Homer would definitely need to get involved here if this idea is to move forward.

Any info Homer needs I can give him, just let me know :)

Also, like I said all donations toward it after monthly fees are taken out would be forwarded to HG.

(btw it's TF2Hat.com not TF2Hats.com)

• 2 weeks later...