Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

TurboNerd Incoming.

Weeman

An introduction thread from me? How shallow and pedantric.

I've decided to make this introduction thread since there are a lot of new faces around HG that I have not had a chance to talk to or play any games with so this thread is for all the new recruits and people who just don't know me to well.

History in HG:

I joined Hellsgamers about the same time I joined a place called Plaguefest back in September of 07'. One of the first things I did when I started playing on HG servers was of course start out as a pay admin! Within a day I got banned by Richie for abuse (I mistyped something and slayed like 8 people lol) and after pleading my case and apologizing I was unbanned and for awhile I helped keep the jailbreak server clean of hoodlums along with JJK(as clean as dramabreak will ever be). After bribing Clark with hotdogs and JJK with nudes I was promoted to Upper Staff!

Games that I play:

Growing up games like the Command and Conquer series and Age of Empires set the premise for my childhood. I loved strategy RTS games and I still do even though the genre seems to be dieing a slow painful death (Fuck you EA for killing Westwood). I also developed a love for RPGs such as Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger, and Final Fantasy and still play games with excellent stories such as The Witcher. More recently though I've also come to appreciate games like DOTA and clones of it.

About me:

I'm 21

I currently am in training to run the residential branch of a computer servicing center

I am a huge sci-fi fan and a Star Wars nerd

Deus Ex is my all time favorite game

I love philosophy and debating.

I am double majoring in Psychology and Sociology once I transfer to Hunter or New Paltz (or CU if I feel like going all the way out there)

I try to get a long with everyone but I will let someone know if they are being an ass

I don't give a shit about what anyone thinks of me

I have ADHD and Panic Disorder

I love Football (Packers) and Soccer (MU)

I hike, I bike, I love both nature and technology

I love joking around and will always try to get people even I don't know to laugh

I am Buddhist

I always look out for my friends

My alcohol preference is Miller or Harp and Liquors are Jagermeister and SoCo

I hate when my time wasted

I can't stand people who constantly think "they'll never find anyone boohoo". There are over 7,000,000,000 people on this planet(and for the men out there over half of this are women) so shut the fuck up and go ask someone out.

Thats about it for now and I encourage other TC/DCs to post their own so our community can get to know us!

Edited by Weeman

After 5 years of development hopefully its been worth the wait!

@Thread - C&C for life, heads will roll if they pull the same BS mechanics from C&C:Tiberium 4 in 5...

I didn't even bother with C&C4's story, it was honestly the first game that I didn't need closure on since I knew how bad it was and how stupid they ended the story at.