Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[ Insert Witty Greeting Here]

VGI101

Hello. :) I am VGI101. My name is Matt. I intend to be very active on these forums. :D I mostly joined HG because it was the SECOND server I ever played on Counter Strike: Source. To add me on Steam, search VGI101 on steam. VGI101 is basically my universal name. I just got Counter Strike: Source about 1 month ago. I got it when it was on sale :nuts: . Most people call me VG with nothing else. I don't just play CS:S either. I ALSO play; Garry's Mod (432 Hours), TF2 (325 Hours), CS:S (349 Hours). I also have other games on Steam, but they have small hours. I once played HL2: Deathmatch, but it has 18 minutes! I barely played it. But anyways.. what was I talking about? Oh yeah.. .... wait what? Oh well. This was my long introduction, OH WAIT I remember what I was talking about. I am most active on..

[HG] Jailbreak: 67.228.245.0:27015

and

[HG] 24/7 Minigames: 69.162.66.138:27015

My best friend on HG is. [Drumroll.......] Brokenhope.

Alright, NOW this is the end. The intro is over, you have fully-semi met me. I am introduced. Its all done. Its fin. Bye bye. See ya. :)