Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Yo guys

x iBEAN x

Hey guys, i was here before christmas last year but i heard a rumour in one of the servers that you had to pay to stay here, and i couldnt pay so i just didnt come on no more.

I spoke to another [HG] a couple of days ago who said it wasnt true, so yeah, here i am :)

Hows it going?

*sigh* JJK being a troll again!

yup! youve got to pay me $92140100 to stay in HG! :D

loljk! no ya dont! :D come play JB with me sometime:)

thats only cause Batters needs to finance his addiction of buying a shitload of stuff he doesn't need :)

Also, welcome to the forums!

If you like it here you should totally apply for recruit :)

x

I remember you, I had played with you before the Holidays, for sure. I believe, if memory is correct, we got to play on a few scrims. Not sure, maybe GMOD? Anyways, welcome back, it's kind of a Trololol with the paying thing, but, come-on, I am sure he meant it all in good fun. Regardless, good to have you back. (I'm saying that as if 'I' have been welcomed back. ;)) But, as precedent shows in my previous posts, welcome back to HG. Enjoy your stay, and avoid that bad toilet.