Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Runescape

Fallen

I don't even think 5-6 people actively play runescape on "higher-level" accounts =(((((

It isn't hard to find corp groups.

If you still play runescape, just hit me up! I have a LvL 134, a LvL 104 and some purrs lol.

Btw I have a friend with comp cape so we can find a day if you're up for some RS! :)

Me : http://services.runescape.com/m=adventurers-log/display_player_profile.ws?searchName=miss+you+dad

Edited by Tut

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello HG mates :)

If any of you are having current membership-activation, then You may find it comfortable to get some free experience in the following skills (Herblore/Mining/Smithing/Farming/Construction.)

To do so, simply add to your current FC (Friends Chat) "WBS" which stands for Warband a minigame played in Wilderness and is under the section Dangerous Mini-gamer.

One can get 75 supplies a day and not more, so 25 from every camp, and it is possible to do more than just one camp per wave.

It is NOT a private fc, so everyone can join however, you will need at least level 60 armour if not you wish to be kill on sight by Anyone.

Good luck!

Edit: Curious when a camp appears? http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Wilderness_Warbands

Edited by Tut

i was pking over near the mages and some randon dude comes up and goes "fuckd ur mum"

obv i was just trying to pk and went "wot m8?" and went to rek him.

little did I know he was a higher level than me and could have dominated my mom and an entire police force if he wanted to. i died.

i swear some neckbeards just want to watch the world burn.