Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

A Challenge from Riot

LazaHorse

So, as some of you know my main (really my 2nd main, my first being banned) was recently permanently suspended. I... for lack of better words... am too vocal in ranked solo queue matches. It's caught up in a bad way and now I'm banned...

For now.

Riot has given me a proposal after I made an unban support ticket where I level up a COMPLETELY new account from 1 to 20 without getting in trouble with tribunal again. So... I've made a new account named "Lazarus Atoned" to accept this challenge in hopes of getting my main back. There's a poll on this thread to see what ya'll think, can I or can't I fulfill my end of the bargain? I'm not really sure myself so... your guess is as good as any.

To make it more fun, I'll be recording a video here and there of my playing, starting with the first. This is part 1 (parts 2-4 are in a playlist with it) of me playing Fizz in my first game on this account. I'm AP top solo against a Morde and Cait and somehow make out okay :3. I tried to include a bit of commentary to help anyone out who want to try Fizz or League in general. But let's get a few things straight:

My livestream can be found at http://www.own3d.tv/Lazarus920. I'll usually be streaming and recording at the same time so you can check me out there when I'm online.

Here's to me HOPEFULLY getting my main back after a good bit of work. Here's also to me finally changing my attitude in game... for good.

tl;dr: I have a chance of getting my account back, and the video is step 1 on that journey. ENJOY!

*UPDATE 3/19*

So I sent in a ticket earlier asking how I'm doing so far. Riot's "Acetaminophen" responded and said I was doing alright and am still in good shape for getting my account back. He did warn me that I come off a bit "combative" to players such as mentioning that I'm going to report them or saying "so and so is ignored." I'll be working to cut out those small things, but if I do manage to control myself for the next 4 levels (already 16), I think I should be good for finally getting my main account back. Then it's straight edge from there... not screwing up again.

*NEWEST GAMEPLAY VIDEO*

[video=youtube;WROJTNa8jl8]

Playing a normal with Yoonie and Xpecial (yes TSM's Xpecial) no big deal. :3

Edited by LazaHorse

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck bro, hope you get the account back and...

You don't have to say what you said below, i'm sure no one would flame you here about being anything that you said

1. Yes I am Asian.

2. Yes I am quite ugly. :mad:

3. Yes I am overweight, though I'm in a much better spot now than I was a year ago. :cheesy:

4. I do sound monotone and mumbly at times. I think I have to turn down the game volume a bit on my broadcaster.

Laz i believe you will get your account back.

20 bucks saying he gets banned again 4 hours after he gets unbanned

(place your bets here paypal me the money whoever is closest to the actually banning time after he is un banned will get the REAL hat in lazs videos) All proceeds go to S.O.P.A.

Laz i believe you will get your account back.

20 bucks saying he gets banned again 4 hours after he gets unbanned

(place your bets here paypal me the money whoever is closest to the actually banning time after he is un banned will get the REAL hat in lazs videos) All proceeds go to S.O.P.A.

Imma say 40

[video=youtube;Fn9SE2kDKEk]

Another gameplay video. This time showing another of the archtypal roles, AD Carry as Miss Fortune. I'm laning bot with an Alistar while Turtle SUCKS DICK at mid, feeding Xerath.

*EDIT*

[video=youtube_share;HIYeAoOSJ1E]

Playing ANOTHER archetype: AP nuke carry. I'm Brand at mid vs. Akali, displaying how to properly zone the enemy at mid to keep farm up while preventing them from getting ahead by killing/ganking.

*EDIT2*

Apparently people want more videos of gameplay so I'll keep updating on occasion. For now I'll re-bump this thread each time a new video is up, but the video itself will be in the OP. I'd rather though that whoever wants to watch subscribe to the youtube/own3d.tv account. In any case, enjoy these videos and those that are coming.

Edited by LazaHorse

Laz you have NO self control

I'm a political mastermind sir. I'm as much a contemporary Stoic as I have met.

"Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a barbarian beating hte air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so... I myself will not be disqualified for the prize."

I am well-able to control what I do/don't say in game. Whether or not I do that... is my prerogative.

I'm a political mastermind sir. I'm as much a contemporary Stoic as I have met.

"Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a barbarian beating hte air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so... I myself will not be disqualified for the prize."

I am well-able to control what I do/don't say in game. Whether or not I do that... is my prerogative.

Basically hes an asshole

and from what i have heard has chocolate on his face